Felipe Anderson

Mame Biram Diouf

Yeah cause LVG is going to be around for ever right?

So do these players go loan or jam in the reserves until he goes?
Guessing they would do what Martial is doing

I like Maritial, i really do, would take him at Arsenal in a minute. But let's not act like he's shining so bright because there hasn't been much to shout about atorr. Has no competition and walks into the team. Looks like he will be a world beater but right now i'm not sure if he looks THAT good or the rest of your team is that shit.

Lvg has killed so many creative players, a south american from serie A...

I'll pray for him

Yeah cause LVG is going to be around for ever right?

So do these players go loan or jam in the reserves until he goes?
Guessing they would do what Martial is doing

I like Maritial, i really do, would take him at Arsenal in a minute. But let's not act like he's shining so bright because there hasn't been much to shout about atorr. Has no competition and walks into the team. Looks like he will be a world beater but right now i'm not sure if he looks THAT good or the rest of your team is that sh*t.

Lvg has killed so many creative players, a south american from serie A...

I'll pray for him

My point exactly , recipe for madness.

The only plus is he is young and wont be stuck in his ways. Regardless of nationality young players get their chance to star in a LVG team & it MAY just work.

and Martial is THAT good 

Rest of the attack is poor.

Since when has Mahrez become the standard

If this is the new measuring stick then the PL is in bigger trouble than I initially thought

Not every young player is dusty like Depay

He's doing more than enough against PL defenses and who know's what he would do in Europe so what is your point fam?

Forever talking b/s bro.

I am seeing the bigger pitcure here

As for forever talking bull sh*t? I am not the one who wanted Darmain instead of Dani Alves

Dani " i need a new contract " Alves was never leaving so onto the next target.

Dani Alves is WC. i can only laugh at people who moan at going after Darmian when Dani was never leaving.

Last time i'm going to mention that.

//

We don't have a single 'winger' in the squad that can beat a man on the flank with pace and skill on a regular basis and man are saying FA would be one for the future, lol

This guy deserves better than to be sitting on the bench while guys like Young, Lingard and an out of position Mata start ahead of him.

Are you expecting instant impact from this Brazilian from serie a?

or will Louis do a job and have him moving like Mahrez in year 1 of his united career?

We should be going for players like Lucas , Sanchez , Greizemann , Mane . Proven players who have more of a chance to impact NOW.

This is a signing you make when you are top of the league looking to bolster. 

Another youngster with mad pressure on his shoulders.

If it works i'll be happy anyways.

LVG would do what I said in the 2nd line not because FA isn't good enough or ready to make an impact straight away. He would do it because he is a stubborn old fool.

Not what we need right now.

Bottom line.

Someone like Anderson that can score and create goals is what team that has won 4 of the last 17 games needs right now.

If he isn't the player LVG needs right it means LVG isn't the manager we need right now.

This 'proven player' talk is dead because some of the best players in the league this season like Ighalo and Mahrez would've been called unproven a year ago. We signed guys like Young and Valencia because they was prem proven.

Antonio was signed after being on fire with Wigan and bought rightly so by SAF. Proper winger up until his injury. Was never the same after his leg break.

iirc Young was bought the summer after we won the title , a squad bolstering signing. Really don't think he would be 1st 11 if SAF was still in charge. Why is he now? maybe because we have struggling youngsters ( and had Di Maria ) who were supposed to keep him out.

The players you mentioned showed glimpses in english football , Ighalo in particular , what like 15+ goals in the championship last season.

As i said I'm down for the FA signing , and i rate him but we may have a Memphis MK2 on our hands.

Until a more fluid and more attacking Manager comes in which is why i mentioned he will be useful in the future ( after next season )

• Downvote 1

lol. How can you be so confident he wouldn't gain from an attacking manager as much as FA?

IF Memphis was failing under another manager who was attacking lets say Klopp or example i would say , you have a point. BUT even then , its his first season.

Anyways.

Nothings been confirmed but if he does arrive and perform under Louis , it will be what he expected from Di Maria and maybe his system may start to work. 

You think Fergie was right to replace an £80m CR7 with Valencia...WOW

This was at a time when Madrid was getting rid of Robben and VDV and we could've pushed for them to be part of the deal.

And we went all out for the 'prem proven' Young when we was linked with Sanchez.

We should have signed players like Lucas, Sanchez and Griezmann before they joined PSG, Barca and A Madrid. Now we would be buying them for at least twice as much and ask them to leave their CL clubs for a team that at this rate might not be in the CL next season.

• Downvote 1

Guys, get it right. It wasn't just Valencia, value added Obertan and Owen too, more than enough replacement. For aguably the best player in the world,

Owen played for Madrid and scored a few against Germany, Obertan was the next Bellion, who was the next Henry who was a goid player.

Man are trapped in the Fergie era, bout prem proven

Sunderland squad full of prem proven players

That tag is the greatest myth in English football outside of the 'golden generation'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1