BRIT AWARDS 2015 - ITV

underwriter

Not the music that The BRITS endorse...

uu

Europeans arent doing black music better than uk.

uk rappers aint even performing in front of festival crowds this big let alone there concerts

And if were talking black music Lyden David Hall, Amy Winehouse Laura Mvula Craig David LiananeBlood Orange, Emelie Sande Jamie Woon have all come out of uk in last decade and half thats a level of talent to rival any countries even America let alone France Spain and Germany. Sweden always produce big pop talents but its only natural that the country in Europe with the biggest black influence on popular culture music and society in general would produce the best black music.

• Upvote 3

Not the music that The BRITS endorse...

uuEuropeans arent doing black music better than uk.
  uk rappers aint even performing in front of festival crowds this big let alone there concerts http://youtu.be/RncCcghS2Bk

Black music doesnt equal only rap.

And Booba aint better than Nines let alone someone like Wretch or Swiss.

:rofl:

All now I'm still laughing at this...

Never said they are better as im not fully fluent and cant confirm

Just said they do it better which is a 100% fact

As for other black music i cant speak on because rarely does anything other then english language chart here

But i would make an educated guess and say they are possibly eating a whole lot better of there then over here

• Downvote 1

You lot just see guns in their vid n get excited how is Booba and Kaaris any different to Blade Brown/Nines and Fekky?

While I may not agree 100% with you, we losing the point of what I was saying...

UK music industry is a JOKE.

How the fuck does French and German rap music sound more street and based on the true elements of rap music than the UK commercially. When I even speak to Europeans now, where as before they 100% looked to the UK after America, and will openly admit this, they certainly no longer, I'm telling you they laugh now. When the guy was telling me the story about ringing to book Tinie Tempah for there festival and saying how his fee warranted headline act yet his music sound meant he would have to be more warm up (easy listening), I was like fucking hell, its come to this... UK's #1 can't acoustically hang with these man categorically in there opinion, like I understand Americans being snobby but fucking hell even the Europeans don't rate us, then I listen to what they making, what people reacting too and cruically whats selling there and then think about here, and go you know what - they might be right... and then get :angry: then I see same cycles happening here and just laugh and say it is what it is - everybody wanna follow, nobody wanna lead and take ownership.

You man are using examples albeit in RnB/soul/dance of the influence England can have on the World, which is true, but think how many more it could be if the industry didnt select who to give free license and commercial spotlight too... Infact think about how many man rapping here could have achieved so much more...

And if were talking black music Lyden David Hall, Amy Winehouse Laura Mvula Craig David LiananeBlood Orange, Emelie Sande Jamie Woon have all come out of uk in last decade and half thats a level of talent to rival any countries even America

Kevin-Hart-What-GIF.gif

People really gave this the +

Guest babatundestacks

how can you wifey a negroid chick that feels compelled to put korean dna on her head?

she obviously has psychological issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest babatundestacks

Nah people say french rap is better than english but imo french,english and german rap are all shit.

The only thing good about french rap is their shiny videos.

Not even the music itself

Why do people still feel the need to suck up to America

They play UK music as much over there as here

The only genre they got that is better then here is Hip Hop and Country

Our pop and dance is way better here today and in the past

If you been to a few states in America you would know