What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

I see what you did there, Gay Fox.
Come on man, that's some old slew.Nah seriously though, I hate trainers and the hype over them. Whatever floats your boat though.if you've got the excess money though that's you.
fair enuff but reallyare you that spasticated that you would hate trainers and not only come in a trainer thread but then post about how you dont like trainers?SMH certain guys on this forum.
i like trainers

Come on man, that's some old slew.Nah seriously though, I hate trainers and the hype over them. Whatever floats your boat though.if you've got the excess money though that's you.
fair enuff but reallyare you that spasticated that you would hate trainers and not only come in a trainer thread but then post about how you dont like trainers?SMH certain guys on this forum.
i like trainers
really? me too

i like trainers
really? me too
I'm not adverse to them either. Who'd have thunk it.(Though shoes are more my thing).