London Housing

dub

Man are turning there nose up at Edmonton for ponders end lol

Dub those are flats, look nice with the refurb, but full of scum

A 2 bed went for over 320k on my mums road recently(deadest house on the street) there are some very nice parts of n9 hidden gems

But not for me

wow at those edmonton prices

Not matter how much money they try and pump into the area to sort it out certain people there are determined to keep it a shitty

This is exactly what I was gonna say. It's a shithole, and it's always been a shithole.

BUT

True say man spent 4 years living there, I would go back. Feels like home to me.

Who negged my pos?

FFS, I'll hold hands then.

Enfield Council Page - http://www.enfield.gov.uk/info/1000000412/housing_development_and_renewal/2077/alma_estate

Demo Notice (says Kestrel House to go by end of this month though probably outdated as it was issued in 2012) - https://www.enfield.gov.uk/downloads/file/6528/first_phase

Planning Page (follow instructions) - http://www.enfield.gov.uk/info/1000000325/planning_news/3811/alma_estate_planning_applications

Of the PDFs you see on the planning page you want the Design & Access Statements, that is essentially the brochure for the scheme, it's about 10 pages of stuff.

This...

47742924.jpg

Becomes this...

560_Aerial_Massing_140205_2.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some of these projects have a 10+ year time span. Especially and not least cross rail 2 if that ever sees light of day....

The shorter term projects are just overpriced high rise flats

Its peak for a man to want to be able to live in a nice house in London ffs

Man are turning there nose up at Edmonton for ponders end lol

Dub those are flats, look nice with the refurb, but full of scum

A 2 bed went for over 320k on my mums road recently(deadest house on the street) there are some very nice parts of n9 hidden gems

But not for me

whats for you then?

Thread makes me cry.

When can we expect them pics you took in Mayweather's gym from when you got invited to train there? Really looking forward to seeing them, must've been a great experience!

Training in his gym isn't such an outlandish claim

I have a friend who trained there also...

• Upvote 2

Thread makes me cry.

When can we expect them pics you took in Mayweather's gym from when you got invited to train there? Really looking forward to seeing them, must've been a great experience!

Training in his gym isn't such an outlandish claim

I have a friend who trained there also...

Same

1920401_10152862657940138_33464873643411

I went to train there for one day. Floyd wasn't there, but Leonard Ellerbe and Roger were there.

Roger tried to charge me $70 to train :lol: and some English guy in there (Cornelius Boza Edwards, ttkk) said ignore Roger and do your ting.

I also went to Freddie Roach's gym in LA, as that's where I was primarily staying. I drove to Vegas on a whim cos I saw my friend there on Facebook and I was like "There's no way he should be there and not me", so I drove, alone, through the scorching desert and shattered dreams.

Csb

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1