UK Politics Topic

Don Crack

"Miss Abbott reportedly told Miss Phillips, "you're not the only feminist in the PLP" as the new Labour Leader stood by and watched the exchange without intervening."

The article describes this quip as an "attack". I'm so tired of these kind of descriptions. The guardian said david cameron "lost it" last PMQs when the snp asked about desolved powers. He got a bit more animated but he hardly lost it.

i hear it at work as well . Omg blabla had a right go.

What was corbyn supposed to do tho anyway?

Lookin at the two of them...physically yuk but it ain surprising

He's a class act. Likeable for his silly antics but deep down an intelligent guy and not afraid to speak his mind.

Would you want this prick in power who would destroy the biggest and best airport in Europe, instead of keeping it at the top?

An Airport in London ain't really a priority for me lol. I want Farage in power. Out of the Conservatives I can see Boris and Theresa as the main players. I think he's outspoken rather than PC and a clever guy.

He's a class act. Likeable for his silly antics but deep down an intelligent guy and not afraid to speak his mind.

Would you want this prick in power who would destroy the biggest and best airport in Europe, instead of keeping it at the top?

An Airport in London ain't really a priority for me lol. I want Farage in power. Out of the Conservatives I can see Boris and Theresa as the main players. I think he's outspoken rather than PC and a clever guy.

Jobs rely on Heathrow. It is a point to point pathway for all airlines and provides thousands of jobs from cleaners to pilots, from receptionist to engineers.

All over the country, it has links, even to airports near you.

If you think it is a "It's nothing" then you are wrong.

All major businesses always have employees pass through it.

Jobs rely on Heathrow. It is a point to point pathway for all airlines and provides thousands of jobs from cleaners to pilots, from receptionist to engineers.

All over the country, it has links, even to airports near you.

If you think it is a "It's nothing" then you are wrong.

All major businesses always have employees pass through it.

So down the road if it was Corbyn vs Boris. Are you telling me you would vote Corbyn because Heathrow worries you more than scrapping Trident and having no Immigration Controls?

TBH, you don't go abroad on holidays, you can't stand people who are different to you so I understand.

C'mon lad at least make an effort not to sound retarded. Like say nobody is ever gonna be able to Fly out the UK if Heathrow doesn't remain how you want it. I said that shit isn't a priority for me.

• 2 weeks later...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont know your circumstances gambino and so this isnt directed at you

But i hate when poor people think the conservatives are for them because they

1. Aspire to be rich.

2. Imagine themselves to be rich.

3. Disassociate themselves from other poor people due to how conservative types demonise them (u kno dem people who cuss someone for being a "chav" when theres a load of people who would call you a "chav" in fact)

They dont realise boris an his cronies view you as scum like the rest

• Upvote 2

They dont realise boris an his cronies view you as scum like the rest

Boris "Anti-austerity protesters are 'mob of assorted crusties with nose-rings"

I don't think the Tories are out for me or mine. Well aware they are a bunch of rich people out to line their own pockets. But a lot of what they put across sits well with me. And when you consider the main alternate and rival to them is Labour....... I consider that party the lowest of the low in this country now. They have done wrongs in my eye's which are hard to forgive and now their new Chapter is about being led by an imbecile.

Fair enough u think what you think about corbyn

Me personally even if in principle some things that conservatives say sit right an line up with aspirations I can feel confident that they will shit on me an the less advantaged

I think labour under corbyn roots for a fairer society an that's ultimately the best ambition