UK Politics Topic

Don Crack

you not riding for your ukip fuckboys anymore gambino?

100% Still down for UKIP. I consider them the party for working class & one who still hold that British pride.

Find it so fitting what AG just said as well about people being influenced by the media. Labour supporters vote based on the fantasy stories someone tells them on Facebook. I had been promoting UKIP hard to my mate and his bird until she went on some rant telling me she voted for Labour because her mate told her UKIP were gonna sack tens of thousands of nurses. Asked her did she watch the debates..... Nope, did you read the Manifesto then...... Nope.... 

The media do but then you hear everyone saying "Oh the media talk shit and try to spin it" so they should pull the finger out and go read the Manifestos and watch the debates themselves.

Lot of man on here were against UKIP... I'm not sure why though. If it's down to "Racist" then they allowed the media to gas them. I wanna hear the arguments against the policies.

oook just heard some clips from Boris speech on the news

don't make these people fool you - he just is trying to secure leadership of the conservative party - that speech will make people feel less guilty for voting for the nasty party

in reality he wont give a f*ck he will smile in your face while sticking you up the arse - hes that kind of toff

opposite of man like IDS having a demonic orgasm over making people poorer or cameron/gideon just repeat the one party line and never actually engage any challenges. Any criticism they just go "thats a lie"

OMFG just heard dave say we need a new version of Islam

is he alright? We're working towards that you know

• Upvote 1

their policies for the election?

cutting benefits and lowering taxes = a shift that disbenefits the working class

these are the only things they could definitely do

you can say all you want about how they said they're gonna invest in this and that but their figures don't add up especially beside the promise of eliminating the deficit - if you believe that ability then sure, I can see exactly why you're completely behind them, but its not being realistic

why do you think they're any different from the Tories bar the anti-EU view?

The only thing they could do says who......... You?

You mention one thing but don't talk about them raising the personal allowance to 13,000 taking minimum wage people out of Tax altogether. Getting us out of the EU to stop our money being shipped to Turkey to fund Car Factories whilst in turn they get closed down over here making people lose their jobs. Taking that Foreign Aid money and spending it on the people who's money it actually is? Listening to the peoples biggest political issue which is Immigration and willing to act on it. Funding more Nurses which will be places for British workers compared to what the other parties do which is bring them in from overseas instead. End health tourism. Scrap the bedroom tax.

Yea but they ain't for the working class of Britain are they Dub.

Meanwhile Labour want to scrap Trident making Job Losses and putting the countries security at risk.

Can you look at it from an objective point of view though?

You understand if people are taxed that means more money to help people who need it through the system? More money to go into programmes that help people who don't have enough money to help themselves?

Do you think an increase of tax-free allowance that awards everyone £480 per year is worth the reduction of a benefit system that will only award benefits to people who should need them? (feel free to say what you want about benefit abuse)

Can you tell me how cutting taxes of the higher earning people is a benefit to working class?

Have you considered the possibility that dropping out of the EU will drop income going into the country? That higher taxes will apply to trade and there will be more holes to jump through, thus increasing costs?

The CEBR says the £9bn saving sounds “cautious and reasonable” but adds a caveat that it cannot comment on how EU policies towards Britain would change as a result of withdrawal.

Scrapping Trident could free up money for better government expenditure, you know, like things that will actually be used, not just spending billions on something we never intend to use. But it is nice to know that billions of pounds are swimming through the ocean on the off-chance NK, Russia or China decide to start a nuclear war, so that after London is destroyed, we're able to destroy their capitals too, personally (because our allies from the US or France probably won't want to get involved).

Listen you can talk all you want about people 'Needing' handouts/benefits in this country to help them live. But I have zero doubt in my mind you would of been one of the people screaming racists when UKIP  dropped talk about cutting Foreign and EU Spending and using the money on people in this country since it's theirs to begin with.

Do you have locks on your doors and windows? Do you have an Alarm system in your house? Did you get a smoke alarm installed? You might never get robbed or have a house fire but I have no doubt you lock your doors and turn your alarm on when you go out. I mean fuck me, he wants to scrap the Military as well. What planet do you lot live on? Trident is an absolute must have.

Oh and no. I'm not buying into the Scaremongering leaving the EU at all. You should know that already, said it a million times. The UK will be better off out as Independent studies have said. Nothing at all to stop a free trade agreement, it's in the EU's interest since we buy far more from them than they do from us.

Seems like Cameron must of gave a good speech according to the Sky Polls. Haven't watched it yet but when asked...

Are you more likely to vote Conservatives after his speech. 73% said yes.

Do you think Britain needs to cut spending. 71% said yes.

Do you think Britain is a less integrated country now. 81% Said yes.

We were arguing on the point of them being the party of the working class though. Are they not who most the benefits go to? What about UKIP is more beneficial to the working class then? Or do you think with the same tone as Osborne with the thought that the lower income families will be happier off with worse living standards as long as they have the warming knowledge that the country is economically stable?

Who's talking about racism? And how would that relate to foreign/EU spending? 

Do you recall in the past me saying you like to put forward points that no one is making that you oppose so that you can argue against them? You're doing it again.

Labour getting desperate pulling out the race card at anything now. Tories wanna introduce laws to make it an offence for landlords to rent houses to "Illegal" Immigrants, which sounds pretty damn right to me. Labour's Andy Burnham claiming it's going back to the days of No Blacks, No Dogs, No Irish.