Yannick Bolasie

O Fenomeno

BSOMs clouded judgement must be infectious :lol:

RIP Porch

Lmao i would never make a stupid comment like that nowadays.

The players i've hyped up, deserve hype.

They've been known by most scouts by the time they were 14.

Can't compare that with someone who didn't make it to the PL till 25.

Two different scenarios.

Ibe actually made his league 1 debut, at 15, levelsss.

Thats the thing Bolasie has everything to succeed at City just needs to improve on his decision making and that will come

Training and playing with better players will bring this out

hes 26(officially)

training with better players don't always bring it out alot of players stay headless chickens no matter how skillfull

I am confused like City could afford anybody , they don't need a 26 year old that still needs developing , like what the fuck?

swear you are always in other threads saying this player has no end product calling them dusty or athletes

be consistent fam

It's funny how the same people writing off Bolasie were saying (Championship) Zaha should be in there starting line up

Personally haven't seen enough quality in his game to think he could play for a top European side. Again a case of stepovers clouding people's judgement

lol @ writing some people you p*ssy

Zaha and Bolasie would've done better than Young and Valencia that season with the same amount of opportunities in our team.

/

Lurking in the shadows, waiting for a players name to get mentioned so you can attention seek and troll is unhealthy, get help.

You don't see me constantly bringing up the fact that you said Pogba was unproven but admitted you didn't watch his Serie A games or the time when you said Torres was the greatest EPL striker or the time when you said Barkley was more talented than Scholes and Beckham etc...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how the same people writing off Bolasie were saying (Championship) Zaha should be in there starting line up

Personally haven't seen enough quality in his game to think he could play for a top European side. Again a case of stepovers clouding people's judgement

Zaha was Palaces most important player as a teenager when Bolasie was sitting on the bench at 23/24 in the play off final?

then he is at least 28

Impossible

Born in Lyon,France just like myself

don't do it to yourself

you should know better

Do what?
Act like its impossible for a player to lie about age

I'm not even saying he did

But "impossible"

Do you know him personally?

then he is at least 28

Impossible

don't do it to yourself

you should know better

Do what?

But "impossible"

Its difficult if born in an European hospital

then he is at least 28

Impossible

don't do it to yourself

you should know better

Do what?

But "impossible"

I know him personally, he's 26 lol.

Zaha and Bolasie would've done better than Young and Valencia that season with the same amount of opportunities in our team.

/

Lurking in the shadows, waiting for a players name to get mentioned so you can attention seek and troll is unhealthy, get help.

You don't see me constantly bringing up the fact that you said Pogba was unproven but admitted you didn't watch his Serie A games or the time when you said Torres was the greatest EPL striker or the time when you said Barkley was more talented than Scholes and Beckham etc...

Zaha is too poor to have been given a chance. You still struggling to understand this? Why?

Pogba was unproven after 1 season. Just like any other footballer who plays one season. E.g Harry Kane

Torres peak is one of the best the leagues ever seen without a doubt. His record and performances speak for them selves

Barkley has more natural ability than Scholes and Becks, yes.

Zaha was Palaces most important player as a teenager when Bolasie was sitting on the bench at 23/24 in the play off final?

What's you point? 

/

Zaha is too poor to have been given a chance. You still struggling to understand this? Why?

Pogba was unproven after 1 season. Just like any other footballer who plays one season. E.g Harry Kane

Torres peak is one of the best the leagues ever seen without a doubt. His record and performances speak for them selves

Barkley has more natural ability than Scholes and Becks, yes.

What's you point?

The overall performances throughout the season of the wingers that played ahead of Zaha was poor so you can't say it was right to leave him out.

You admitted you didn't watch Pogba so you didn't know if he was unproven or not. You was just being cluless.

You've changed your stance from Torres was 'the best' to 'at hia peak he was one of the best' which means you realised how wild your original statement was. But no Torres wasn't the best because there was strikers with more talent, stronger numbers and guys that lasted more than 2 seasons before the fell off dramatically.

As for the Barkley statement now you're the one who is getting your judgement clouded by some stepovers.

I can because he can't even start at Crystal Palace...

Whether I watched Pogba once or every game nothing changes as it's still 1 season. 1 season = unproven. Why are you struggling with this?

I've always said peak Torres and in my opinion he was the best. You'll struggle to find many with a better record

I was more referring to Barkley's touch, technique, two footedness and dribbling actually