US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

All human races have been f*cked up from day one.

Youve said such things quite a lot, but these wide generalisations are fuel to the subjugation of a specific people. Dismissing is approving.

Im not telling the cancer patient, get over it mate ebola init.

But it is true right?

I'm sat on a forum listening to people blaming White Westerners because a Black family choose to be devout Christians and forgive some twisted person. As if White men are still forcing these families to still be Christian like it's a plague on their lives and they had far better ideas than it. Meanwhile in Africa you have Albino children who still get their limbs chopped off because the next man thinks it's medicine or can make him rich.

Okay, the blame is where you lost me. Imo, there is a trend wherein such passiveness or 'forgiveness' leads only to inaction. Thats the point.

Its not inaction on the white westerners part, because the majority are clocking that part of the equation is unsolvable, and there will be a renaissance on doing for self but its directed to the elders passiveness.

You'd be surprised how many think like thun in 0 and 1s, like theres no degrees to anything and one action didnt create another. Just dismissing, indirectly approving.

Youve said such things quite a lot, but these wide generalisations are fuel to the subjugation of a specific people. Dismissing is approving.

But it is true right?

I'm sat on a forum listening to people blaming White Westerners because a Black family choose to be devout Christians and forgive some twisted person. As if White men are still forcing these families to still be Christian like it's a plague on their lives and they had far better ideas than it. Meanwhile in Africa you have Albino children who still get their limbs chopped off because the next man thinks it's medicine or can make him rich.

You'd be surprised how many think like thun in 0 and 1s, like theres no degrees to anything and one action didnt create another. Just dismissing, indirectly approving.
You want to blame people what happened 100's of years ago

This why can't take you serious as you or I are not responsible for any crimes ancestors did many years ago

Don't care what came first, get rid of both or none at all

Your argument is lost

But it is true right?

You want people to blame what happened 100's of years ago

This why can't take it serious you are not responsible for any crimes ancestors did many years ago

Your argument is lost

Did you read what i posted, when did i blame...

..thats enough mate. Stop sticking your head through the middle seat, im now talking to your father gambino not you.

But it is true right?

You want people to blame what happened 100's of years ago

This why can't take it serious you are not responsible for any crimes ancestors did many years ago

Your argument is lost

Did you read what i posted, when did i blame...

..thats enough mate. Stop sticking your head through the middle seat, im now talking to your father gambino not you.

Keep insulting me as its all you can do when you have lost a debate

You mentioned me in the gambino post so don't do it again if you can't hack debating me, best not to mention me

I have to resort to insults because ive already declared victory per the below

At no point did i say one should be allowed. Please answer my question Thun.

Not playing mind games

Do you want to elobrate on your question

You lost already when you have to resort to insults

Unluck pal

• Downvote 1

Okay, the blame is where you lost me. Imo, there is a trend wherein such passiveness or 'forgiveness' leads only to inaction. Thats the point.

Its not inaction on the white westerners part, because the majority are clocking that part of the equation is unsolvable, and there will be a renaissance on doing for self but its directed to the elders passiveness.

Yea not really aiming at you and I might have misread the context of it but it was when Drift dropped a comment about the brand of Religion "they" introduced to Black Americans. And then dropping a Farakkhan video talking about it and agreeing with him in parts. Surprised me, I didn't think these guys would be into that dude.

1. Black Power is a political slogan and a name for various associated ideologies aimed at achieving self-determination for people of African/Blackdescent. It is used by African Americans in the United States.

Not much wrong with the definition.

The problem is nowadays black people hide behind the label to cover their passive activism.

Because there is already jewish power, chinese power, indian power difference is they don't need to say it.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

DEFINE SUPREMACY

and POWER

smh

Oxford Dictionary definition

They push they want there race to be the leader and the best

You can play on words but we know they are both very much the same thing

you can be pro black with out thinking White people are deems

dont take our jokey way of saying demon as a serious ting smh

Erm speak for yourself. I use it cos it's true not jokey

• Upvote 1