US Terrorist attack: Nine killed in Charleston Hate Crime

The Somalian

It's the way these christians think, let them be ennit.

no, because it's unproductive and an ideology detrimental to reasoning and problem solving.

they can have their retarded religion but once they infringe its bad thinking on society is the moment logical minds need to call it out.

Don't disgaree but again bringining rational and logical thinking into religion is gonna get you nowhere, the pinacle of pointless.

It's the way these christians think, let them be ennit.

no, because it's unproductive and an ideology detrimental to reasoning and problem solving.

they can have their retarded religion but once they infringe its bad thinking on society is the moment logical minds need to call it out.

Don't disgaree but again bringining rational and logical thinking into religion is gonna get you nowhere, the pinacle of pointless.

yep thats why we must point fingers and mock them for their logical fallacies.

oh fuck off with the indirects if want to call me out i will debate anyone here on the morality of abrahamic religions. 

am not saying all religion is bad, but these religions were based on philosophies and a political social climate of 1000s of years ago.

forgiveness, love thy neighbor, treat others as you wish to be treated. GREAT, amazing, thank you religion.

but there are terrible ideas still left inside these holy books like 

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” 

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.”

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’

“Do not allow a sorceress to live.”

Just page after page of terrible ideas (go read it). 

I know religion aint going anywhere but FFS can we at least get rid of the bad thinking.

ps who ever negged my comment and didn't refute anything i said is a coward. 

• Downvote 1

do you follow any religion drift?

nope

believe in a god/higher power though

the fact that they introduced christianity to blacks in america whilst they were slaves should tell you everything about their brand of "religion". 

So what. Were the slaveholders truly pracitioners of the gospel?

What about the traditional religion of the africans who sold their brothers into slavery. Or the religion of the arabs who enslaved more africans than the europeans.

if theres one thing im NEVER going to do, its get into a back and forth an internet forum about fucking religion.

but nah, sky daddy gonna take care of everything he had free will he did this under his own fruition end of conversation.

ffs :lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

oh f*ck off with the indirects if want to call me out i will debate anyone here on the morality of abrahamic religions.

am not saying all religion is bad, but these religions were based on philosophies and a political social climate of 1000s of years ago.

forgiveness, love thy neighbor, treat others as you wish to be treated. GREAT, amazing, thank you religion.

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.”

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’

I know religion aint going anywhere but FFS can we at least get rid of the bad thinking.

ps who ever negged my comment and didn't refute anything i said is a coward.

The way you attack religions in your vicious style is how a satanist would do so

Religion is not for you if you are not a peaceful person which you are certainly not, that's why you can't relate

Maybe one day you will see why people become religious to lead a glorious life beholding the most high

black christians make me sick

Why? You wanted them to be like their white counterparts who after a church service would go down to Bob's for a BBQ and lynching?

"oh i forgive you but your in gods hands now"

it's just a stupid way to assess what just happened. Nothing is addressed or discussed.

there are potentially other twisted f*cks like this guy and as a society we should be putting a magnifying glass on how and why these idiots adopts this kind of mindset.

but nah, sky daddy gonna take care of everything he had free will he did this under his own fruition end of conversation.

C/S

_______ >>>>>>> American blacks way of thinking and way of life.

Glad I live in Britain where the mentality of black people are far superior.

Pisses me off everytime they come out with "We forgive you," some defeatism mentality towards racism and the problems they have there!

Oh shut up.  

Why does their christianity offend you so much, they are being true to their faith, and true to the christian victims of this senseless massacre. Imagine a world without forgiveness. Or if everyone followed a religion which commanded you to forgive only when you felt like it. 

What will they  accomplish if they have as much hatred in their hearts as Dylan Roof? What would Mandela, Gandhi and MLK jr. have achieved if they followed your prescription. 

Lol at thinking you have a superior way of thinking.

First off fuck Gandhi the racist bisexual piece of shit.

Secondly, please tell me what did MLK jr. achieve?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e26Eysq22Yg

black christians make me sick

Why? You wanted them to be like their white counterparts who after a church service would go down to Bob's for a BBQ and lynching?
"oh i forgive you but your in gods hands now"

it's just a stupid way to assess what just happened. Nothing is addressed or discussed.

there are potentially other twisted f*cks like this guy and as a society we should be putting a magnifying glass on how and why these idiots adopts this kind of mindset.

C/S

_______ >>>>>>> American blacks way of thinking and way of life.

Glad I live in Britain where the mentality of black people are far superior.

Pisses me off everytime they come out with "We forgive you," some defeatism mentality towards racism and the problems they have there!

Oh shut up.

Why does their christianity offend you so much, they are being true to their faith, and true to the christian victims of this senseless massacre. Imagine a world without forgiveness. Or if everyone followed a religion which commanded you to forgive only when you felt like it.

What will they accomplish if they have as much hatred in their hearts as Dylan Roof? What would Mandela, Gandhi and MLK jr. have achieved if they followed your prescription.

First off f*ck Gandhi the racist bisexual piece of sh*t.

Secondly, please tell me what did MLK jr. achieve?

Sigh

oh f*ck off with the indirects if want to call me out i will debate anyone here on the morality of abrahamic religions.

I know religion aint going anywhere but FFS can we at least get rid of the bad thinking.

The way you attack religions in your vicious style is how a satanist would do so

Religion is not for you if you are not a peaceful person which you are certainly not, that's why you can't relate

Maybe one day you will see why people become religious to lead a glorious life beholding the most high

oh come on "the way you attack religion with your evidence and logic, it's mean"

refute one thing i have said and stop being emotional.

"Religion is not for you if you are not a peaceful person"

yeah because iceland and norway are just riddled with violent crime (most secular countries in europe)

studies show the more secular the country the more peaceful.

people become religious to lead a glorious life beholding the most high

your reasoning skills are deteriorating filling your mind with this crap. you have no demonstrable evidence for your claims. 

i bet if you left religion today you would automatically jump up 10 i.q points. come on thun we're all waiting.

Oh shut up.  

What will they  accomplish if they have as much hatred in their hearts as Dylan Roof? What would Mandela, Gandhi and MLK jr. have achieved if they followed your prescription. 

forgiveness is not exclusive to religion.

again moral actions do not come solely from religion, if there was there wouldn't be any women's rights movement gay rights movements secular equality etc.

lol this pretty much what religion is and what you have subscribed to.

MLK jr came around with all this "we must be peaceful & non-violence" talk, and look what that got him, a violent bullet to the headback.

Furthermore, f*ck MLK jr.

why?

For being one of the primary causes of the plight african americans are currently facing today.

oh come on "the way you attack religion with your evidence and logic, it's mean"

yeah because iceland and norway are just riddled with violent crime (most secular countries in europe)

your reasoning skills are deteriorating filling your mind with this crap. you have no demonstrable evidence for your claims. 

i bet if you left religion today you would automatically jump up 10 i.q points. come on thun we're all waiting.

You're chatting shit.

I hate it when atheists step out side of their box and try projecting their 'truth' on others. Stay in your box and chill out, you'll be wormfood in a century what's the issue?

Work on your humility.

MLK jr came around with all this "we must be peaceful & non-violence" talk, and look what that got him, a violent bullet to the headback.

Furthermore, f*ck MLK jr.

why?

For being one of the primary causes of the plight african americans are currently facing today.
This gon be good, let me sit down

2774445-1808555-dr._doom.gif

• Upvote 2

You're chatting sh*t.

I hate it when atheists step out side of their box and try projecting their 'truth' on others. Stay in your box and chill out, you'll be wormfood in a century what's the issue?

Work on your humility.

ffs let me guess black christian?

again no counter argument just emotional drivel.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1