"WHEN YOU SAY TEENAGE HOW OLD ARE WE TALKING" - The Pied Piper Of RNB R Kelly

Thizz

It's not really semantics though is it

A 3 year old and a 15 year old are two different things in reality

I dnt know why ur defending it so hard

Is it just because people have misunderstood the word pedophile?

Or because u genuinely dnt have an issue with what he done?

Personally my last post expressed that whether or not pedo is the wrong word is by the by. Still a nonce

It's not really semantics though is it

A 3 year old and a 15 year old are two different things in reality

I dnt know why ur defending it so hard

Is it just because people have misunderstood the word pedophile?

Or because u genuinely dnt have an issue with what he done?

Personally my last post expressed that whether or not pedo is the wrong word is by the by. Still a nonce

I'm not defending anything I'm just talking facts

If you genuinely want to understand what I'm saying all you have to do is read what I said

He is a wrong un yes he f*cks young tings but by definition that is not a peadophile

People using words they don't understand is one of those things that irks me

Out of all the words in the English language why choose one you don't understand

Aaliyah was like 14/15 when this video dropped, so he was eyeing the ting like Tyga. Worse than Tyga, if anything Kellz set the precedent way back then. That's something the older heads will know - and if you piece it together with what we know of white, British entertainers and their deeds in the 60s/70s I think you can understand that the whole industry is built on the sexual relief provided by attractive, underage girls.

Jamaica is the same way, Vybz Kartel was breeding schoolgirls around Portmore and beyond and he was edging 40.

Can you imagine Kellz sat in a studio vibing to this with a 14 year old in the studio - and the full intent in his head. Madness. With the amount of grown body gal around entertainers them times..

Tune was a soundtrack for paedos/grooming gangs all over the world. It's a banger saidway, but boy.

when did a 16 year old become part of the paedo umbrella

Drop it out. We've had the ephebo/paedo debate and I stand on the side that it's all the same strand of deviance.

I don't find myself attracted to 16 year olds - it's social wiring, if anything, but I'm wired that way nonetheless. My friends/family couldn't know that me, a 30 year old man, was in a relationship with a 16 year old. In 10 years when she's 26, different thing.

The wiring is literally a social thing. If you have the money to make sure your social group doesn't ask questions (and Kellz had yes-men around him, watch the Toure interview) then you're good. Some people are too rich to have critics. Generally this has been a privilege that rich, influential white men have had - but that's become an issue in the feminist age we're in. Rightly so in many ways - but a lot of groups haven't adapted. Black rappers/actors/singers seem to have escaped scrutiny. Rich people can usually pay for privacy.

I don't have the money to comfortably bring a 16 year old around my friends and be like 'f*ck it'. I don't even think having a mil in the bank would make me feel comfortable - what am I trying to compensate for?

Kellz is a prime example and indicative of a wider issue. Tyga is a part of the problem, so are Dizzy Wright and Hopsin (you can google it, they f*cked some 14 year olds in NZ recently). It's bigger than them, tho.

at the end of the day certain guys are lies

if you see a girl on road and shes sexy as fuk ; however you do not know her age; and she is 13/14/15

AT THAT POINT YOU WOULD THINK RAR SHES BLOODY YOUNG... STILL SEXY THO

IT DEPENDS IF YOU ACT ON THOSE FEELINGS/URGES

OR NOT

lets not play games

i can say ive seen good looking 15/16/17 year olds and couldnt believe they could possibly be that age - then i say i can only imagine what shed be like at 21+

its natural