Becky Adenuga

kerser

2 hours ago, Afroman said:

I say to people, make highlights. 10 minutes and share with friends and family 

Aint nobody got time to be watching long ass wedding videos, other than the parents amd the couple.

Agree

I think its disgustingly self indulgent to think people will watch a full hour including boring bits. Especially to have the cheek to put it out in public when there is 0 public interest

9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Agree

I think its disgustingly self indulgent to think people will watch a full hour including boring bits. Especially to have the cheek to put it out in public when there is 0 public interest

lokkos wedding vid on youtube has nearly 1 mill views 

40 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

lokkos wedding vid on youtube has nearly 1 mill views 

Doubt majority of the people viewing watched it all the way to the end.

I didn't anyway.

Tbh that video going viral as more to do with the theme ( #young #black #uk #ohWeTooCanDoIt #afs)

You wanna go viral with your wedding, just pay bellanaija to post some pics on their gram

here we go 

its definitely the women that have made this wedding scene what it is 

its typically the man (in aff cultures) who breaks the bread for the wedding - most men would not want to spend x amount of what is more or less a grand party 

and men pander to their girls for weddings as its their dream - most men would be content with a quiet private wedding 

3 minutes ago, Seydou said:

I used to think that way but if a man is not comfortable he should know how to tell his life partner "nah soz"

I can believe some man really wanna show off their wealth as well.

Ive seen dont tell the bride

Ive seen how certain man are living for this day an selfishly make it all about them

Not sayin anything else so u lot can carry on with your delusion

9 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Yhh yh

U really think its just the women who want this?

Damn those bitches ay:/

Yes it is. Most time they do the extraness for her, which i dont blame them. 

Girls sit around talking about this stuff. Have never heard gleeful cant wait wedding talk amoungst brehs. Never.

1 minute ago, Seydou said:

Same man that is willing to upload his wedding on IG?

I'm sure there are women out there who don't want a crazy wedding as well bro

Nah nah

Women are crazy bitches ok. Men are the only sane and logical creatures on this planet. Thank God

11 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Same man that is willing to upload his wedding on IG?

I'm sure there are women out there who don't want a crazy wedding as well bro

i like you bro 

but i hate when people dont realise that flippant comments are made due to general consensus 

obviously there are women who dont want a crazy wedding, however the majority of women as opposed to the minority of men will want to spend mad amounts of money on a wedding 

30 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

i like you bro 

but i hate when people dont realise that flippant comments are made due to general consensus 

obviously there are women who dont want a crazy wedding, however the majority of women as opposed to the minority of men will want to spend mad amounts of money on a wedding 

Hark

The male voice

On 2/1/2018 at 4:06 PM, JOHN DOE said:

here we go 

its definitely the women that have made this wedding scene what it is 

its typically the man (in aff cultures) who breaks the bread for the wedding - most men would not want to spend x amount of what is more or less a grand party 

and men pander to their girls for weddings as its their dream - most men would be content with a quiet private wedding 

imagine the amount of captain generalisations in this post - 

lordda mercy