General Election 2017

Afroman

Sorry I'm not with you @Venom ?

You don't require ID to vote right now, and Grafters point was that poorer people may not be able to afford passports etc. I just pointed out that the Electoral Commission were talking about giving out free election ID cards.

Who is your argument against here and what point are you trying to make?

you said to avoid voter fraud.. an ID is needed? That ID would be a passport, if you don't have one, then a drivers license, if you don't have either of them, then they can introduce an ID card but only for those who don't have the already existing forms of official photo ID, not for everyone to now require this new shitty ID that they made so complicated to make a fucking card with a photo on it. 

LMFAO Am I dealing with a retard here. Why are you telling me the same thing I already said?

I said ID would be good and updating their systems to stop voter fraud. Grafter said it's a bad idea because poorer people might not be able to afford ID's. I pointed out that the electoral commission had said for those who didn't have it they may give out free voter ID cards.

So I have no fucking idea why you are trying to argue MY POINT against MY POINT :rofl:

3 hours ago, Gambino said:

It's completely cheap to try and call it a Tory agenda a few moments after QPR just pointed out that Labour had wanted to implement it in the past.

I'm sure they can find ways to stop people voting twice with ID and Numbers on a system that would only be capable of being used once.

To prevent any fraud. Whole system needs updating though, especially after the reports on students admitting they voted twice last time. Reading back to an old news article where the Electoral Commission said they wanted it implemented by 2019 and that voters could request a free election ID card if they had no other form of ID. So no reason for wealth to come into it if that was the case.

4 hours ago, Gambino said:

Good point. They should come up with a cheaper I.D. system though and implement it IMO. Same way everyone gets their NI card before they leave school.

i take it you must be laughing at your own stupidity, dont bring smaddy into this, this was about your statements.

from all your quotes you claim they need a new system of ID to prevent apparent voting fraud (allegedley), (maybe that was used in swinging the brexit vote perhaps?, well never know)

and my response to your claims that a new form of ID is required is to state that the existing forms of ID i.e. Passport and as of 2015 76% of the UK's population has a passport is sufficient so why the fuck would we need a completely new form of photo ID? for those who do not have passports..or a drivers licence...then maybe introduce an ID, but just for those people and not for everyone by force... even though you can already get official photo ID now for cheap..go to your nearest petrol station or post office, its called a citizen card and costs £15-30... 

so tell me why the fuck we would need another official national waste of space exercise to get a national photo ID.. you idiot. facts obviously mean nothing to you.. just stupid soundbites. 

• Like 1

LMAO Yep you quoted me and still proved my point.

I posted about the news they want to require ID for people voting as currently you do not need to. Grafter was against it because ONCE AGAIN poor people might not be able to afford/obtain the current ID's available. So I said they need a new I.D. system then to make it happen, I then read that the Electoral Commission themselves said they wanted a new system in place by 2019 to stop voter fraud and that they would give out Voter ID's for free. I never said ANYTHING about them not allowing Passports or Drivers Licences.... Not a single thing.

So tell me why the fuck you are not only still pushing my point, but adding other points I never even spoke of, and tryna tell me you think you know better than the Electoral Commission. What if poor people cannot afford the £15 - £30 for the Citizen Card???

Idiot, waffling just for the sake of waffling.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Gambino said:

Good point. They should come up with a cheaper I.D. system though and implement it IMO. Same way everyone gets their NI card before they leave school.

Reading back to an old news article where the Electoral Commission said they wanted it implemented by 2019 and that voters could request a free election ID card if they had no other form of ID. 

17 minutes ago, VENOM said:

then maybe introduce an ID, but just for those people and not for everyone by force...

:clueless:

• Downvote 1

Damn, even the ultra left wing Guardian dropping these bars yea.

In these times of confusion, when even Labour can’t offer an unambiguous position on Brexit, conviction is nine tenths of the law. Rees-Mogg’s lofty righteousness is both his strength and his danger. His privilege underwrites his breezy political adventurism, but also his composure and grace under fire. He is Jeremy Corbyn’s equal in authenticity, but with added clarity.

Guardian hasnt been ultra left in a long time

It has long been attracting daily mail types judging by the comments section in recent years and thats due to their not so ultra left opinion pieces

Plus they have always haaaaated corbyn

Gambino, rees mogg is not lookin out for the likes of you, there is no unity in your community and he will shit on all of you asap

Absolutely disagree with everything you just said. Honestly I think you literally just said it in some kinda way to move goal posts from your shock at the comments. lol Owen Jones and co, not ultra left? Dislike Corbyn? Not a chance in hell.

I like Rees-Mogg... I know because I'm working class some of you automatically expect me to be brain dead and a recycled Labour voter who hates anyone that speaks better English & is better educated than me, but that ain't happening. He's an absolute gent and class act no matter who confronts him and seems to be able to school anyone who tries to debate him. If he ever gets the chance to be PM he has my vote nailed down, same way Corbyn has yours as he's the only one who can unlock your potential remember.

Oh and

Newspapers%20left%20right%20wing-01.png

• Downvote 2

Urm that was rude 

I never subscribed to that unlock potential crud

that graphic looks like its based on public opinion and not analysis of the articles

So my opinion is that it isnt ultra left and lookin at ur graphic only 16% think its very left which i will equate to ur ultra left. So it doesn't prove your point. I never once said it wasn't a left wing paper

Owen jones is one person only

Until the last election the guardian have been gunnin corbyn as much as any one else continuously sayin he was unelectable. Things seemed to change after the election

Gambino why don't you just admit the reason you like Rees-Mogg so much is because you share belief in a common myth of British superiority and an aversion to dilution of the indigenous white british race by outsiders, but there is little else you have in common. Your national identity overrides any sensibilities pertaining to liberalism and individual sovereignty because if we are all created equal sovereign human individuals, the natural course of humanity is to unite under one flag and 1 set of global laws as superficial differences between races crumble due to interbreeding between all formerly isolated populations. These nationalist spasms we are experiencing now can't stop the inevitable incoming tide. Nationalism is having its head held underwater and incidences such as brexit are merely the final thrashings before the lungs are flooded with melanin tainted sea water

• Like 1

I have a massively better idea. Why don't accept what I say when I say it and stop trying to tell me what I think, feel or should do and live your life?

I'd ask you to let me know when the world is ready to unite and live under one common global law, but lets face it, neither of us will be alive to see any of that.

22 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Urm that was rude 

I never subscribed to that unlock potential crud

that graphic looks like its based on public opinion and not analysis of the articles

So my opinion is that it isnt ultra left and lookin at ur graphic only 16% think its very left which i will equate to ur ultra left. So it doesn't prove your point. I never once said it wasn't a left wing paper

Owen jones is one person only

Until the last election the guardian have been gunnin corbyn as much as any one else continuously sayin he was unelectable. Things seemed to change after the election

The Guardian is down as the most Left Wing paper on the list, which you said is more related to Daily Mail readers, which happens to be voted the most Right Wing paper. You are entitled to your opinion of course, everything I've seen from the Guardian is usually against the Right which is why I felt surprised enough to see the comment on Rees-Mogg. That's my opinion based on my viewing, and I seem to share that opinion with the majority of people.

And let's face it, when it comes to my opinion on here regarding politics, I think I'm 2-0 up on Trump and Brexit. I need that Rees-Mogg for a Hatty.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gambino said:

The Guardian is down as the most Left Wing paper on the list, which you said is more related to Daily Mail readers, which happens to be voted the most Right Wing paper. You are entitled to your opinion of course, everything I've seen from the Guardian is usually against the Right which is why I felt surprised enough to see the comment on Rees-Mogg. That's my opinion based on my viewing, and I seem to share that opinion with the majority of people.

And let's face it, when it comes to my opinion on here regarding politics, I think I'm 2-0 up on Trump and Brexit. I need that Rees-Mogg for a Hatty.

Ok well back to the comment about rees mogg. Im not surprised since the guardian doesn't really like corbyn 

If you think so. I'm more surprised he has as many people like him after his condescending messages ( Whilst someone is trying to link Rees-Mogg and superiority ), support for terrorist groups & worst of all having his political career as being this man of honor who stands by his belief only to debunk all that as soon as he became leader of the Labour party. Then again his a lot of his support came from young voters who he offered freebies to.

26 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I have a massively better idea. Why don't accept what I say when I say it and stop trying to tell me what I think, feel or should do and live your life?

I'd ask you to let me know when the world is ready to unite and live under one common global law, but lets face it, neither of us will be alive to see any of that.

Because I want to bring my family members in this country to breed your future daughters and give u nescafe skin grandchildren and youre lot are preventing me from doing so 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Because I want to bring my family members in this country to breed your future daughters and give u nescafe skin grandchildren and youre lot are preventing me from doing so 

LOL... guys like him are hoping for a repeat resurgence of the Crusades.

I can only sit back and smile at these kinda comments knowing that the only guys who ever bring up race on here and talk prejudiced shit are you's....Will it ever get boring resulting to that every time you are losing a debate? Honestly I don't even get the hate, especially this week. 

I don't want no crusades, I wanna see you man sharing the pride in this country and flag, like the old days when you had blue eyes and used relaxer.

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Identity Politics

noun

noun: identity politics

a tendency for people of a particular religion, race, social background, etc., to form exclusive political alliances, moving away from traditional broad-based party politics.

Didn't want the definition. Just wanted Heero's thoughts on it.

40 minutes ago, Gambino said:

If you think so. I'm more surprised he has as many people like him after his condescending messages ( Whilst someone is trying to link Rees-Mogg and superiority ), support for terrorist groups & worst of all having his political career as being this man of honor who stands by his belief only to debunk all that as soon as he became leader of the Labour party. Then again his a lot of his support came from young voters who he offered freebies to.

Listen

I dont feel i need to be up any politicians arse. Or ride for them, just take them as they come

They are WHAT they are and we elect the best out of a bad bunch really

I just think you are mistaken to think rees mogg is your saviour

We'll see

@Grafter Ok so why is it that you don't need to be up any politicians arse, will just take them as they come and will elect the best out of a bad bunch. But when I take them as they come, spot the person who I think is the best out of the bunch, suddenly I have to think he's my saviour and change my mind because you rate Corbyn over him, who would be the likely other choice?