General Election 2017

Afroman

53 minutes ago, local said:

nah aint one of them lol

some kind of muggy sellout

defo was at the time, was pretty inescapable 

yh true it is about still i got called it couple days ago actually by that voiceclip bird i showed you cos i was rockin my fly tokyo exclusive adidas bottoms before i dipped never to be seen again

some birds just don't know style

also called me eminem

actually another bird said chav too recently

also heard 'rudeboy' the other day too

but yeah it aint a thing like it was, like when it first became language

Rah sounds like that small tits is mockin u. She actually stereotypin u. Topsy turvy business

Cant take when i hear "rudeboy" at work settings. Hard cringe

Jus don't have it stef yh. No one is a chav

13 minutes ago, Grafter said:

. She actually stereotypin u. Topsy turvy business

ye black girls are the worst for that honestly

but there i am stereotyping too

i'm easy, rarely any vitriol behind it

/

in my book chav was just a youth subculture at the time similar to mods n punks etc before them

seen as scum by others, acted pretty yobish at best anyway, people who wouldn't align themselves with that name would get called it anyway

was townies n skaters n that before chav came about

it eventually grew into the complete insult it is today but i didn't always see it realllly like that

we were little shits tbf

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Do you not feel fetishised at all?

Would you wife a wobo? @local

/

I believe i was at school when chav came about. We used to call what ur talkin about Barry's an sharons 8-) but when chav came in it was extra insulting from the off at least where i was

like as a whitey amongst black birds, yeah

it aint the same with other ethnicities in the uk

black birds think they get a massive pass when it comes to that sorta talk n obviously can be partial to a slight feistyness shall we say - regardless of how fragile they might really be when you kno em, you know what im sayin im sure

they're insulated too so i'd generally be the first or second MOWO n i aint really hangin about am i so it's all fresh for them

fetishize me all day as long as i get to rag you at the end of it

you gotta remember where i just came home from so jesus thats minor

life is life

exploit it dont let it exploit you

/

right now i'm feelin open to suggestions as wifey goes (good half decade still to go before thinking that)

before i was obviously always on a slight white pride thing n woulda wanted my sprogs to reflect that

feeling mix birds now badly while im here so theyd be pretty white if so anyyyyyway

ideally i'd have a non marriage based harem n have a few children of each kinda descendantry, all male obvs, all over the globe handlin business

but who knows eh i've never chosen a wifey i just catch feelings n go blag em into it

/

bit different in the midlands like chav wasnt originally a white thing in my opinion

there wasn't a conscious divide like that at school until later on

She telling it like it is. Cons party roots and origin. Should be enough to know any black or asian face they have reppin for them publicly is a token. Strategic move to appeal to broader demographic voter base.

Labour do the same, to appeal to their liberal all hands together stance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...