General Election 2017

Afroman

Knew I should not have come back on here. I'm upsetting people again. 

How do you know they were students by the way? Oh wait you didn't, Fake News.

The university said it was believed a small group of protesters, who were not students at the university and did not have tickets to the event, had broken into the lecture theatre through the back doors, before police and security were called.

52 minutes ago, Gambino said:

The university said it was believed a small group of protesters, who were not students at the university and did not have tickets to the event, had broken into the lecture theatre through the back doors, before police and security were called.

I dislike these antifa cunts as much as anyone. I know a little silver spoon posh kid who is active in these antifa groups, trust me I know the types in these groups. But Rees Mogg deserves to be inconvenienced at least. In an ideal world it would be MP’s like him getting duppied not the likes of Jo Cox

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

News flash students interrupt a speech on a campus 8-)

Saddest part of it all is these working class mugs that think Jacob is speaking for them 

Working class people breaking their backs for people like Rees Mogg is nothing new in England. The book ‘the ragged trousered philanthropist’ sums up peeps like Bino

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Do they have to be from the uni to be students?

I don't know who is upset here. It's guys like yourself pinning your thin thread hopes to JRM. 

You carry on fanning the flames of this tribal politics..

Like I said, upset. You got guys posting shit about Trump 24/7 and I ain't been on here for 3 months, now I'm back I'm fanning the flames of Tribal Politics PMSL.

Anyways I take it you know all them guys in the video, even the ones covered up. Or was that some random guess that they are all students? 8-)

• Downvote 2

To prevent any fraud. Whole system needs updating though, especially after the reports on students admitting they voted twice last time. Reading back to an old news article where the Electoral Commission said they wanted it implemented by 2019 and that voters could request a free election ID card if they had no other form of ID. So no reason for wealth to come into it if that was the case.

10 minutes ago, Gambino said:

To prevent any fraud. Whole system needs updating though, especially after the reports on students admitting they voted twice last time. Reading back to an old news article where the Electoral Commission said they wanted it implemented by 2019 and that voters could request a free election ID card if they had no other form of ID. So no reason for wealth to come into it if that was the case.

What kinda fraud?

You can't even vote without being on the register. A card wouldn't stop people from voting twice, if that was to be true

Its too costly to implement anyway, just for the sake of voting.

It's all pie in the sky policies to fit the Tory agenda. They have always had a fetish of abusing peoples right to privacy.

• Like 2

It's completely cheap to try and call it a Tory agenda a few moments after QPR just pointed out that Labour had wanted to implement it in the past.

I'm sure they can find ways to stop people voting twice with ID and Numbers on a system that would only be capable of being used once.

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

thats called a passport. or drivers licence.