General Election 2017

Afroman

3 minutes ago, Trap God said:

I just add my 2 pence here and there as I see fit

Tbh I couldn't give a shit what you think hence why you won't get much from me in terms of the word count as I already know your comprehension skills are piss poor

Just expressing that I find it perculiar that  youre scoffing at identity politics as if there's any other objective reason behind your stance on certain things

Nope, you expose yourself as part of the same group who think you get to decide who I am and what I'm about because you dislike my opinions. You fucking weirdos bought up my name in a hiphop topic I had never been in, whilst I hadn't even been on the site for weeks, just to talk about about me and waffle on about how many black people you think I've ever came across in my life. It's disturbing and weird as fuck, I actually screenshot that shit and sent it those people whom you think I don't associate with just so they could enjoy the hilarity of some of you Londoners as much as I do.

4 minutes ago, Grafter said:

None of this addressed my post which u quoted

Listen if ur happy that's fine, we live in a democracy after all

It did... You are still trying to question my reason for supporting him, and even after I told you why I do, you are still trying to find reasons that I shouldn't. As I said, I won't agree with him on everything, I won't agree with anyone on everything. But out of the current crop of politicians, the man stands head and shoulders above everyone else in what I want in a leader.

Who exactly do you want leading the country?

6 minutes ago, Gambino said:

It did... You are still trying to question my reason for supporting him, and even after I told you why I do, you are still trying to find reasons that I shouldn't. As I said, I won't agree with him on everything, I won't agree with anyone on everything. But out of the current crop of politicians, the man stands head and shoulders above everyone else in what I want in a leader.

Who exactly do you want leading the country?

Lol how am i

When did i question u?

I told u he wasnt lookin out for u and that's backed up by his votin record regarding the less well off in society

U said u like him because brexit. Ok thats ur choice

Ur last question, I would choose corbyn over mogg if that was the choice (and i was some how compelled to vote) because of the reasons above

But im not under some delusion that all will be well under him etc etc. I dont ride for politicians in this way, im just tryin to live an get on

• Like 1

@Grafter Well I can see why you are totally different to me.

You wouldn't vote for Rees-Mogg because you don't think he would help the less well off in society. 

But have no problem instead opting for a terrorist group supporter, someone who was condescending to ethnic minorities, a guy who allows racists to flourish in his party, someone who would raise taxes on all of us and spend spend spend putting us in more debt and a guy who has proven lacks zero conviction in what he says, meaning his words are pretty worthless.

22 minutes ago, Gambino said:

You fucking weirdos bought up my name in a hiphop topic I had never been in, whilst I hadn't even been on the site for weeks, just to talk about about me and waffle on about how many black people you think I've ever came across in my life. It's disturbing and weird as fuck, I actually screenshot that shit and sent it those people whom you think I don't associate with just so they could enjoy the hilarity of some of you Londoners as much as I do.

Man make a mockery of you simply because youre a joke don't u get it lol

Apologies if your friends didn't give you the memo

:rofl:

Toodles

This is why the internet can be a dangerous place 

Imagine the successor to a chimney sweep in Telford firing up his computer to draw man out with talk about peoples childhood, parents and failure cos he's mad that foreigners are taking all his opportunities away by washing cars and doing cleaning jobs

:rofl:

Man piss off

• Like 7

It is though isn't it Gambino, you go online and say one thing to ethnic minorities on a forum skirting around your #1 grievance / xenophobia but in the group chats you're sharing racist memes with your boys and sharing Tommy Robinson clips, out of ethnic earshot irl you are talking all kinds of fuckry, everyone here knows your type so why are you trying to convince people otherwise? 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Gambino said:

@Grafter 

But have no problem instead opting for a terrorist group supporter, someone who was condescending to ethnic minorities, a guy who allows racists to flourish in his party, someone who would raise taxes on all of us except the richest 1% and spend spend spend putting us in more debt and a guy who has proven lacks zero conviction in what he says, meaning his words are pretty worthless.

are you talking about Donald trump then? no longer a fan i take it?

• Like 3

Well let's see. Considering I haven't seen him support any terrorist group, Considering I haven't seen him be condescending to ethnic minorities, considering I haven't seen racists flourish in his party, considering he has just lowered taxes for everyone in USA not raised them, considering he's probably the first memorable President to have managed to do most of what he said he was and still working on the rest.

I would say you just literally wanted to mention his name because you had absolutely fuck all else to talk about. At the very LEAST!!!! Try and make sense when you post.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Heero Yuy said:

Not lowered taxes for everyone btw, some states are paying more, as certain dedications were removed or changed during the tax reform bill.

Don't know about individual states. I just know he promised Tax Cuts and delivered tax cuts ( Even CNN won't deny that ). Venom drawing Trumps name out from my paragraph was reaching.

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Well let's see. Considering I haven't seen him support any terrorist group, Considering I haven't seen him be condescending to ethnic minorities, considering I haven't seen racists flourish in his party, considering he has just lowered taxes for everyone in USA not raised them, considering he's probably the first memorable President to have managed to do most of what he said he was and still working on the rest.

I would say you just literally wanted to mention his name because you had absolutely fuck all else to talk about. At the very LEAST!!!! Try and make sense when you post.

he supports by proxy the KKK, alt right groups in the US, britain first, has been condescending to ethnic minorities but you won't understand that since you are an economic minority not and ethnic one, hes lowered taxes just for the richest 1% in real terms, hes the most memorable president to have said he would do alot of bullshit and has delivered most of that but nothing tangible about making America great again, but you were describing donald trump thats why i mentioned him. 

You mean they support him. You can't claim he supports the KKK because he was willing to condemn ANTIFA alongside them. He retweeted Britain First woman not knowing who they were so that's fake news also. If you mean condescending because he has lowered African American and Latino unemployment to the lowest records in recorded history then yea, otherwise I don't know what you mean, besides making up false shit like he supports the KKK. I read he had lowered taxes for an estimated 80% and that came from CNN who absolutely despise him. I was describing Corbyn to an absolute T, which is why you are upset and trying to link it to Trump instead:rofl:

In fact where is Grafters reply to it. 

• Downvote 4

On 09/02/2018 at 7:46 AM, dub said:

tbh I'm kinda jealous of the rest of the EU who just roam around the continent with an ID card that fits in their wallet instead of a passport

Couldnt happen here even with ID cards

not in schengen  

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

You mean they support him. You can't claim he supports the KKK because he was willing to condemn ANTIFA alongside them. He retweeted Britain First woman not knowing who they were so that's fake news also. If you mean condescending because he has lowered African American and Latino unemployment to the lowest records in recorded history then yea, otherwise I don't know what you mean, besides making up false shit like he supports the KKK. I read he had lowered taxes for an estimated 80% and that came from CNN who absolutely despise him. I was describing Corbyn to an absolute T, which is why you are upset and trying to link it to Trump instead:rofl:

In fact where is Grafters reply to it. 

they support him because he stands for what they stand for and he has only denied them when pressed never on his own before being pressed.

he retweeted Britain first because like them hes an ignorant racist and the retweet defined both words that describe him succinctly

he has not lowered african american employment, the surge in employment was initiated by the Obama regime through its economic recovery plan and was lowering year on year throughrout obama's regime, trump has not been in office long enough to have any real impact on the employment and he is once again just living in a black man's shadow of success, the downward trend in unemployment just continued during this fool's regime

since you mentioned cnn A CNN poll released earlier on Tuesday found that 55% of voters had an unfavorable view of the plan and only 33% view it favorably.

You can waffle on all week, all month and all year trying to push him as a racist but really you have nothing besides "Oh some racist dudes voted for him". Well some racists voted for Bush, Obama, Clinton and every other President in US history, well done on your intelligence. Obama probably never would of even got into office had that photographer not been told to supress the photo of him with White and Jew Hating Louis Farakhan in 2005, whilst Clinton hung out with the former KKK leader. Where was your cries of racism then? Tumbleweed from venom.

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Gambino said:

You can waffle on all week, all month and all year trying to push him as a racist but really you have nothing besides "Oh some racist dudes voted for him". Well some racists voted for Bush, Obama, Clinton and every other President in US history, well done on your intelligence. Obama probably never would of even got into office had that photographer not been told to supress the photo of him with White and Jew Hating Louis Farakhan in 2005, whilst Clinton hung out with the former KKK leader. Where was your cries of racism then? Tumbleweed from venom.

fact is Obama would have beaten trump if he was allowed to run a 3rd term. 

and yes i agree racists vote for one president or another, but like Brexit... everyone who voted for trump wasn't a racist but i can guarantee you all the racists voted for trump

an Obama picture was taken with Farrakhan at a congressional black caucus meeting where he was an invited guest... Obama didn't invite him and he had every right to take a picture with him, 

especially now that we have a white president defending far right jew hating thugs as "nice people exercising their rights"