Week 35 - 16/17 Premier League & CL / Europa Semi Finals

User

43 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

I predicted Bayern at the start but the Ref killed the possibility of fair chance at winning the whole thing.

Real need a clean CL win haven't had one since 2002.

Real really need to smash this over hyped Juve team.

They should beat Juve

But Carvajal being injured is a worry. Danilo is whack

4 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

What's Morata link up play like when he doesn't score?

Been a lot of games this season where Benz has done nothing

But of course his link up play is much better than Morata, Morata is a better finisher though

2 minutes ago, zoot said:

Been a lot of games this season where Benz has done nothing

But of course his link up play is much better than Morata, Morata is a better finisher though

Watch his movement,hold up play and link up play don't watch numbers.

Morata is a better finisher? Yeah that's the same reason why Higuain was sold and Benzema was kept(I don't like Mourinho as a manager but that's one of the GOAT decisions he has ever made)

I get family members in the group chat telling me guys like Aubamayeng,Kane,Lukaku are all better than Benzema because they score more goals.

5 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Watch his movement,hold up play and link up play don't watch numbers.

Morata is a better finisher? Yeah that's the same reason why Higuain was sold and Benzema was kept(I don't like Mourinho as a manager but that's one of the GOAT decisions he has ever made)

I get family members in the group chat telling me guys like Aubamayeng,Kane,Lukaku are all better than Benzema because they score more goals.

I do rate him, last night he was pivotal in getting the win

But imo this is def one of his worst seasons overall so far. Do you watch every game?

9 minutes ago, zoot said:

I do rate him, last night he was pivotal in getting the win

But imo this is def one of his worst seasons overall so far. Do you watch every game?

I watch every game because I always bet so I have to watch every game(As I have grown older realised Making money is more important than supporting the club for free)

Seen a few live this season alone but not going to lie a few years ago I used complain about Benzema not scoring then one day I decided to watch what he offers when doesn't score then I saw it technical ability + link up play.

He is so unselfish and has helped Cristiano Ronaldo a lot because of this.

Could you imagine the current Cristiano Ronaldo having to play with a CF like Aguero or Lukaku or Aubamayeng week in and week out it would be a nightmare.

I wouldn't swap Benzema for no CF in world football apart from Suarez.

I agree he didn't reach his potential. Still underrated and some of the posts in here prove that. I agree with Porch what he brings to the team (CRon) no other striker is doing as well.

I haven't watched every Real game this season though so he could well be having his worse season overall. Still doesn't change him being underrated IMO.

I'm not saying Morata is better, far from it but I think Madrid need a better cf than either of them. But tbh there is no one worth buying right now

The Barca front 3 are way ahead of Madrid. They are relying too much on 32 year old Ronaldo right now that's the thing.. Lucky he has been really turning up in the big games this season or no way would they have reached the final

Benzema should 100% be scoring more goals though. Morata has 8 more goals than him while playing around 1000 less minutes

this is the first season in ages where they haven't relied so heavily on CR

Zidane been rotating in the league like no one else in Europe and still winning near enough every game

Would of agreed that Real need a better CF but there isn't one out there bar Suarez.

MSN are better collectively but Barca are dead when one of the letters are missing.

Cristiano Ronaldo is turning up because the slavery work being putting in by Benzema 

If anyone can name me a CF who doesn't mind getting outscored by his  team mates and has superb technical ability and an excellent all round game please recommend him to Florentino Perez.

2 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Zidane been rotating in the league like no one else in Europe and still winning near enough every game

He only rotates against dusty opponents like Alaves and Granada

Look at the bench James, Asensio, Isco, Kovacic, Morata, Vazquez those are VERY easy games

4 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

That squad is too much 

2nd string would win every league in Europe apart from La Liga,Bundesliga,Serie A.