Van ploughs in to Muslims leaving Mosque

Simply D

Hemingway, London, United Kingdom, 14 minutes ago
I think he is just mentally ill and not a terrorist.

P202, London, 14 minutes ago

.... a "terrorist attack" already ... ?

Albanianguy33, IOW free from m.igrants, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
To be a terrorist act is when u attack every race , and religion.This sounds like more a hate attack .He even clearly said he got a problem with muslims

:rofl:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Terrorist attack, call it what it is, and give the numpty life. 

Should do, if what happened in Leicester is anything to go by though you can expect the great British Judges to give him 5 years if there are no fatalities relating to it.

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Should do, if what happened in Leicester is anything to go by though you can expect the great British Judges to give him 5 years if there are no fatalities relating to it.

Nah, he should get life. He's no different to the london attackers, the manchester bombers or anyone else, in anything other than an inability to complete his desired task. He should be treated in the same way as they would have been had they been put on trial. 25 years minimum sentence with no chance of release until he's deemed to no longer be a danger to society, and i hope that paperwork gets lost.

• Upvote 1

I know I agree. I'm talking about the judicial system though. Some guy had an altercation in Leicester the other week and then drove his car onto a pavement and into a group of guys running them over and he only got 5 years. So you have to wonder what will happen with this guy.

tbf Ive seen it called a terror attack everywhere ive seen

but then again i just woke up at 1030

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

I know I agree. I'm talking about the judicial system though. Some guy had an altercation in Leicester the other week and then drove his car onto a pavement and into a group of guys running them over and he only got 5 years. So you have to wonder what will happen with this guy.

Lol swear that was because they pissed him off earlier, so he took them out

This was an unprovoked attack

Just waiting on the downgrade from terror attack to mental health issues, troubled upbringing, lone wolf etc...

/

If the gov are really about this online radicalism and regulating the internet as they claim. They only have to log onto the comments section of RT/Daily Mail. Or whenever eg.Gary Lineker Tweets just look at the language generated in his threads.

If anyone has ever looked into the history of islam and christanity. Just look into the Crusades and can what happened then. Whats happening now is almost like a forced re-run is being spurred on to insight public call to arms when Muslims/Moors ran a main chunk of europe whilst it was in the "dark ages, and black death plauges.

The Pope/gov and controller of the media for the times back then (1st Crusade call to arms by Pope Urban II 1095) called on the Illiterate and and ignorant to arms to fight for the cross who couldnt even read a bible as rome controlled it under the latin vulgate (which wasn't even available for the common man to read until the 1500's 1st english versions)  (Does this not ring familiar with the mainstream / modern era of today?)

Gov have proven dirty hands invovlement in the creation and support of ISIS/ALqueda controlling the narrative to demonise Islam into something it isn't. The clear aggressor back then and as it is today has always been the Christian led nations.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Whenever there's one of these white terrorist attacks people always moan about it being reported as a lone wolf/mental health then when there's an attack by a Muslim terrorist the right do the same thing. 

it's just point scoring at this point.

everyones chosen their sides and whatever happens theres always an angle that justifies their beliefs on the matter

• Upvote 5