What do you do with your CD's ?

Afroman

Do you still keep your collection?

Looking at my collection, not sure if are they worth keeping. Its an obsolete format. 

I don't want to dash them away, I don't want to keep them either. It weird , but I cherish my Vinyls more than CD's even though I don't even own decks for years. 

Mums yard gathering dust

will probably just chuck one day

hell even mp3s are obsolete these days if you ain't a DJ 

/

Gonna cop one of those tape to digital things so I can rip old sets I ain't never seen online 

/

will never get rid of Garage / Grime / Dancehall vinyl

would consider getting rid of Hip Hop and RnB vinyl though unless they got instrumentals on em 

My sister has a mad Singles collection

Seems completely pointless, imagine having to change the disc every 9mins for a new track ?

8 hours ago, Badman said:

Used to love buying CD's I cant lie

Yeah going HMV back in the day, Having a listening session > _______

Reading production and shout out credits as well > 

Singles with Videos or dvd combos > ______

I still prefer CD quality over streams but not worth holding on to.

Certain mixtapes are getting kept though. Gems that you wont find anywhere 

Did anyone ever own Mini Disc.? Just found my mini disc deck in the shed. Sound quality was clean AF.

kept most of the classics which some includes vinyl but sold most of them using these two apps Ziffit and Zapper

it was an easy transaction still

sign up, scan all the cds you want to sell, print out a list and take it to one their free pick up points an post it free at the post office

all now fit in one small plastic box on top of my wardrobe

12 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

Mums yard gathering dust

will probably just chuck one day

hell even mp3s are obsolete these days if you ain't a DJ 

/

Gonna cop one of those tape to digital things so I can rip old sets I ain't never seen online 

/

will never get rid of Garage / Grime / Dancehall vinyl

would consider getting rid of Hip Hop and RnB vinyl though unless they got instrumentals on em 

Unless its some high bitrate VBR type dealy DJ's won't go anywhere near MP3's, you lose some of them low ends in the clurrrrbs.

35 minutes ago, Young Bape said:

U listen to hard core, gritty, lyrical, technical, complex rap like Sheek Louch, Styles P, Nas, Ice Cube,  Jay Z, Common, Jadakiss, Talib Kweli, Big Pun, Royce, Busta Rhymes, Scarface, Rakim etc. What males and nerds listen to. U don't listen to pop artists that females typically listen to like Eminem, Justin Beiber, Beyoncé, Rihanna, Drake, Nelly, Adele, 50 Cent, Kate Perry, One Direction etc

An u call me weird

On 03/08/2017 at 3:34 AM, FA23 said:

My sister has a mad Singles collection

Seems completely pointless, imagine having to change the disc every 9mins for a new track ?

i remember when my mum bought a 5 disc changer. shit was magical, took about 20 seconds to change a CD and sounded like a factory with the moving parts but it was so live.

shouts out to the portable CD player with a shock absorber as well, that was a game changer

• Like 2