A Gambino inspired topic - Africa, Egypt etc...

o-guy

11 minutes ago, VENOM said:

I believe that all people are evil, however we only have history to judge those who have been the most evil. as with everything there will be some who speciailse in a skill be it positive or negative. 

history like what?

murder and rape n violent crime rates n that? 

28 minutes ago, VENOM said:

The Moors ruled Iberia for 800 years and was a mixture of african and Arab muslims but did not initiate a trading of european slaves on the basis of their race. instead, even though some people were kept as slaves it was not an institution. 

Islam as practised in Africa did not operate by sharia law, women were viewed highly and not regarded as second class citizens, they peacefully traded with people of other faiths. there was a clear difference to how islam was practised by the arabs.. subjugating women, trying to expand their empire as far as possible through war and death. 

Jihad..was an arab bastardisation of Islam as the crusades were a european bastardisation

So the issue is with Arabs then and not Islam, I just want you to differentiate the two bruh.

If Moors did come to Europe then they did it through war as well. You'd be naive to think otherwise

I was confused of how in one post a guy is recommending a book condemning Islam in Africa and same post praising the Moors

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Seydou said:

So the issue is with Arabs then and not Islam, I just want you to differentiate the two bruh.

If Moors did come to Europe then they did it through war as well. You'd be naive to think otherwise

I was confused of how in one post a guy is recommending a book condemning Islam in Africa and same post praising the Moors

Islam and Arabs can't be separated IMO. 

Just now, ag. said:

History is important obviously for lot of reasons, but all of this 'white man is evil!' stuff is simplistic and a bit dumb.

Its pointless debating these type of African history issues with white people like local. 

hes saying exactly what ur saying though no? 

Only persons quoting "evil white people or white devils" are you lot you know. 

If that's what you project or interpret from sources of books I'm providing for peeps to check out etc. 

Hold that ish for yourself. No anti bias to white people. But when I'm simply presenting what's known and the obvs mad deflections all over the gaff. 

• Like 1

Fao Jamaicans concerned about china

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/government-urged-to-withdraw-chinese-from-heroes-8217-circle-projects_108578?profile=1373&template=MobileArticle

This is despicable. Local construction companies bein undercut by Chinese companies securin contracts by doin "free work"

But still at least the government is being challenged directly by jamaicas construction an industry council over this shambles. Government letting the people down yet again

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Fao Jamaicans concerned about china

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/government-urged-to-withdraw-chinese-from-heroes-8217-circle-projects_108578?profile=1373&template=MobileArticle

This is despicable. Local construction companies bein undercut by Chinese companies securin contracts by doin "free work"

But still at least the government is being challenged directly by jamaicas construction an industry council over this shambles. Government letting the people down yet again

Those politicians are a disgrace, but in turn they are just uppity house slaves to imperial western powers by proxy. Jamaican dollar is worthless thanks to being undervalued on purpose by the likes of the IMF and have to accept US dollar as main currency and Jamaica's so called independence was nothing than political show of peacock feathers to make It seem as if colonialism ended. 

Britain the Queen/crown still have their grip on all territory globally. There is no truly independent island or land touched by colonialism, no way they give up power.. Ever. 

The amount of money coming in from tourism is more than enough for Jamaica to hold sway of its own affairs and development. But when you have Hilton and all international corporate chains taking lion share of profit and a trickle feeds back to the people and infrastructure.. 

Chinese pop in... "Hey looks like you need some new roads, we can do a cheap deal. In return for land ownership,  a China town in your main areas, and fast track immigration for our people and fast track business start up loans to sell to your population and tourists. Mandarin must taught in your schools too..."

We'll even hire your local population for work in our nail shops and supermarkets and construction jobs.  (below minimum wage and long hours) 

Jamaican politician... (where do I sign? Just give me a good pension and I'm good) and ensure I can keep up my IMF loans. When they can't Jamaican dollar gets further devalued.

And cycle repeat. 

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20120202/letters/letters5.html

• Like 2

More on China/Jamaica

This is very nuanced

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/lead-stories/20170830/chinese-fed-investors-want-out-monymusk-sugar-deal

Some tidbits

"Our investment in Jamaica has far exceeded our commitment," Liu Chaoyu, the chief executive officer of PCSC, told The Gleaner. "Monymusk has the capacity to process about 600,000 tonnes of cane, but every year we have less than 200,000 tonnes. That cannot work."...

"We cannot run a factory with input so low, plus there is the fallout in sugar prices, continuous drought, illicit cane fires and theft, all contributing to a total loss of US$60 million," said Chaoy....

The company then invested more than US$260 million to renovate the factories and fields, while enduring a rather turbulent relationship with other sector players, mainly because of differences in culture and labour practices.

Relations with locals have improved drastically since Chaoyu took over the reins of the firm last December, with several communities in which the factories operate benefiting from their social intervention programmes, while cane farmers are getting better support to improve productivity....

We appreciate the Government's support when we decided to suspend operations at Monymusk, and we tried to offer the best assistance possible to them," the PCSC boss said. "We offer the factory to use free of cost, and we helped them to find Chinese technical experts to assist with the operation."

Chaoyu added, "We offered our agriculture irrigation systems and facilities at a nominal cost of J$1,000, and we offered our harvesting and agriculture equipment for them to use at a most favourable price. That existing arrangement is good for us."

• 6 months later...

Who is attacking these locals? The ghanians or the chinese?

Personally, the governement should be doing more.  I welcome a trans atlantic trade pertnership and the OBOR project that the chinese are working on.

The problem is with a continenet so rife with corruption, the chinese will always have the upper hand on any deal..

Hate to say. If there was a choice, would rather them than the oyinbos

Yh tbh I think its the Government's that are doin a disservice to the people

They have the opportunity to protect their countries interests and still benefit from collaboration with the Chinese

The lessons should have been learnt but people are happy to keep dismissing the role the governments play in fucking up the people yet again