#MeToo Movement

O Fenomeno

19 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Thats your opinion mate

Given the information supplied thus far regardless of the timin of his accusation, she's a wrong un

37? An hes 17

Even if he wasnt traumatised as u seem so sure he wasnt (cos u kno him). This still should be revealed to the public

An this metoo thing has given many people confidence to come out. It's actually harder for a man to come out with something like this as u are proving by dismissin his stated feelings from across the pond

Let it all come out. We tell the truth an shame the devil

Mr. Bennett’s notice of intent asked for $3.5 million in damages for the intentional infliction of emotional distress, lost wages, assault and battery. Mr. Bennett made more than $2.7 million in the five years before the 2013 meeting with Ms. Argento, but his income has since dropped to an average of $60,000 a year, which he attributes to the trauma that followed the sexual encounter with Ms. Argento, his lawyer wrote.

But a month later, on June 8, he sent Ms. Argento a Twitter message, “Miss you momma!!!!” that included a photograph of an engraved bracelet she had given him to commemorate the movie. (His Twitter account has recently been shut down.)

That same month, he confronted his mother and stepfather over the state of a trust into which some of his earnings as an actor had been deposited, according to a lawsuit he filed in Orange County Superior Court in October 2014.

Mr. Bennett claimed his parents had barred him from the family’s house and kept his possessions, and over the years had cheated him out of at least $1.5 million in earnings. He said he was broke and two months behind on his rent. The case was settled in December 2014

Call me ignorant.

Yes, I'm dismissing a 17 year old boy. He clearly knew what he was getting into. Had he been younger, I'd agree with you.

Only my opinion.

40 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Call me ignorant.

Yes, I'm dismissing a 17 year old boy. He clearly knew what he was getting into. Had he been younger, I'd agree with you.

Only my opinion.

tbf if youre dismissing him you may as well dismiss all the adult women that had shit happen to them n the industry. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, QPR Dee said:

this the night they got down apparently.

she played his mum in a film and they called each other mother and son. creepy shit

On what planet is that tweet not creepy?

This is what abusers do tho. Over offkey statements an actions in plain sight

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Grafter said:

On what planet is that tweet not creepy?

This is what abusers do tho. Over offkey statements an actions in plain sight

Totally agree with you there. They so sick and twisted in their mind the think it’s right so will willy nilly spout some vile innuendo . They know they’d be crucified but they still feel need to air their perversions because it’s normal to them . That dog needs putting down.

• Upvote 1

How can she deflect it on to her dead partner, disgraceful stuff.