PL golden boot 17/18

kerser

After the game, Kane told Sky Sports: "It's my goal for sure. It flicked off my shoulder and went in. I swear that's mine. It was just off my shoulder. I don't care, it's my goal."

Truly pathetic :lmao:  a free kick that came off his shoulder and he's going all out to claim it. I guess Spurs have to try and win something

• 1 month later...

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11372388/harry-kane-tells-mohamed-salah-to-repeat-golden-boot-heroics-to-become-a-great-player

"It's good to have competition, it's great for the Premier League to have two players at the 30-goal mark," he said.

"Personally for me, it was a target to improve on last year, obviously 29, and it was nice to get to that 30-goal mark.

"Mo has done great this year, he deserves it, he deserves the Golden Boot, I am looking forward to the competition again next year.

"For me, it is about doing it year after year. This is my fourth year now and the first time I have got to 30 goals in the Prem, now it's about getting to 30 goals for the next two or three years, that's the aim.

Pmsl

"Me me me me me"

Ask him where Tottenham finished he'll be like "who?"

34 minutes ago, Anderson said:

He didnt even say anything bad though did he

This anti kane agenda is a joke atm, like he hasn’t bagged 20+ 4 seasons running.

One more season of 20 and he matches only Henry. He’s 24 ffs