GRM Daily Rated Awards LIVE 2018

Restrictive

6 hours ago, Admin. said:

Nothing wrong with reporting the incident and stating/discussing the facts... this is news.

Speculating on what you think happened and why based on guesses and internet rumors on the other hand...

This is it.

Man are openly naming a suspect and filling this topic with conjecture about a guy based on a bunch of patties conflicting voicenotes

Wait for the police to do their job and for facts to emerge then talk until then it's all very weird to people like me

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

This is it.

Man are openly naming a suspect and filling this topic with conjecture about a guy based on a bunch of patties conflicting voicenotes

Wait for the police to do their job and for facts to emerge then talk until then it's all very weird to people like me

Why are you trying leverage this situation to boost your status in this imagined group. 'People like me' - who, which group of people do you belong to?

You do it every time. Anytime anything remotely criminal is discussed, you're in here shushing people like the road librarian. 

Random user reacts to something:

Related image

You, Grafter and others:

Related image

The effect after nearly a decade of the same responses:

Related image

Go and tell Twitter to be quiet, go on Youtube and tell people to stop discussing it. This is the internet - there is a flow of information that you may or may not agree with, by people who may or may not speak your language, may or may not share your politics and may or may not give a fuck what you write.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Why are you trying leverage this situation to boost your status in this imagined group. 'People like me' - who, which group of people do you belong to?

You do it every time. Anytime anything remotely criminal is discussed, you're in here shushing people like the road librarian. 

Random user reacts to something:

Related image

You, Grafter and others:

Related image

The effect after nearly a decade of the same responses:

Related image

Go and tell Twitter to be quiet, go on Youtube and tell people to stop discussing it. This is the internet - there is a flow of information that you may or may not agree with, by people who may or may not speak your language, may or may not share your politics and may or may not give a fuck what you write.

:rofl:

i dont understand what grown men gain/enjoy from speculating on these incidents ?

i can understand teenagers on twitter/youtube but fully grown 25+ year olds talking about beefs/gangs/ends etc...

its all a bit :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

:rofl:

you @SLEAZE BALLare one funny guy

man actually said wait for the police to do their job ya kna!!!

ya chatting pure shit

Suh mi a tell people. Reminds me of this, his position doesn't stand up to serious scrutiny. Too much politicking with low-vibration, low-intelligence people.

Anderson Cooper is a slimeball, but he outwitted Cam'Ron and highlighted a double standard when it comes to criminality. 

/

8 minutes ago, Admin. said:

i dont understand what grown men gain/enjoy from speculating on these incidents ?

i can understand teenagers on twitter/youtube but fully grown 25+ year olds talking about beefs/gangs/ends etc...

It's discussion mate. These things are discussed because they occur - typically WHEN they occur. This thread isn't the 'YOUNG SPRAY GOT CHEFFED OMG' thread, this is the GRM Rated Awards thread - and discussion of what occurred is likely.

The people discussing it aren't teenagers on Youtube, there are adults discussing this as has been mentioned previously in this thread. 10 years ago, when many people first listened to Spray and Giggs they may have been teenagers, but you know fully well that demographic has grown up.

I've been listening to these man for nearly 15 years.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Same reason you watch wrestling

This is real life hollyoaks for some people

1 minute ago, Admin. said:

why do you and sleaze keep saying that?

who is enjoying it? why can't ppl talk/speculate about fuckeries happening? what age got to do with it? just coz we weren't there doesn't mean we can't talk about imho, all i know is if it wasn't spray it would be so and so from the flats upstairs

fact is a black man who was deep in dirt by many accounts got hurt by others who are probably deep in dirt too which as sad as it is, it's actually normal in the bits

i've seen all of you from the football topics, weinstein/rape topic, that south african/zim debate chatting about things

subjects differ but allow the hypocrisy, nothing strange or weird, it's just ppl talking

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

It's mad when you think about it

BBC just told me someone got stabbed

Social media and people in the real world told me who got stabbed, showed me a video of the aftermath, told me what allegedly Spray did to provoke the situation , who he was provoking, who allegedly order the retaliation, who may have been in the room to witness the events etc.  

Basically gave the police a list of suspects and witnesses to question the next morning 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Some strawman argument. 

Nobody is enjoying anything, nobody has said they are and if accused they've denied it. So there's nothing for you to understand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy#Informal_fallacy

You have committed a glaring logical fallacy that I can't put the name on. It's basically a strawman.

If your logic is based on a fallacy, which in this case it most certainly is (assuming only 'grown' men speculate, omitting teenagers and women from discussion) then your whole argument is invalid. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Admin. said:

I know you ain't  talking. You wasn't keeping this same energy when posting various headline sstories bout black women

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Sooo....just teenagers and weirdos talking about this stuff right :/ 

Don't think you man realize that the 'scene' isn't what you think it is in your head. I dunno if MGEEZ and Sleaze, as arguably failed rappers, are weirdly jealous of us discussing other figures who are clearly more discussion-worthy for whatever reason. 

In my opinion, if you watch it you have a right to discuss it, especially if done seriously. Assume that if people are discussing something online, then the police are already on it. 

12 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Ye hence why I'm never going back 

/ this place just a bunch of creepy nerds tho. 

Makes me sick 

name names and explain what u mean by "creeps" coz it's clearly not the dictionary meaning you are talking about

• Upvote 1

Was there any need for channel 4 to finish with that statement, pure fuckry 

• Upvote 1