Sports Room Meet Up

Rsonist

:DIm not fussed where we go, as long as we stay central/north, should be ok.I'm not up for pub then footy, once im in the pub thats me for the day, we can though have a kick about then go pub. But like i said, pub all day, catch joke and slew would do me fine, but whatever the masses want is what we will end up doing.The date MAY need to chance, cause ive just rememered mid September is when my uni and some other unis go back, so might have to change it to earlier in the month or later in the month, just depends, but as long as most people are down this will be happening at some point.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest v.Persie
the football match ting is the better ideawould be jokes tooall the bad vibes would get deadedi'm on it
you'd miss your legs mate
this is why we need to play football at this link up

linking up at the same event would be easierinstead of making the event to meet

I'm not a known enough poster for this...if I showed up and said my screen name everyone would stop mid drink to chant "WHOO"?? at the same time resulting in me tipping my hat wishing you all a good day and swiftly "jogging on".

Depends what day I would come though, surely play football though init. I duno when my Uni starts but surely early september other wise i would ahve to trek from LeedsLONGer than Murkos nose
be better if no batty people show up tbh.sorry brah

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
Depends what day I would come though, surely play football though init. I duno when my Uni starts but surely early september other wise i would ahve to trek from LeedsLONGer than Murkos nose
be better if no batty people show up tbh.sorry brah
ha lol! would be on a kickabout but not sure i'd travel all the way from notts/leeds for a drink - i know i'd nearly come to blows with one of you tbh.Good idea though.