Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Avon Barksdale

FAO Men: How Much Do You Respect Your Body?

45 posts in this topic

I think i am quit good tbhIf men were to be judge how gals areI would not be classed as a whoreI am careful about who i put my d*ck inI would rather work hard for a 7 or 8 den give it easy to a 4 or 5 Discuss/

I think i am quit good tbhIf men were to be judge how gals areI would not be classed as a whoreI am careful about who i put my d*ck inI would rather work hard for a 7 or 8 den give it easy to a 4 or 5 Discuss/
cs

my body is a temple.No random slosh bags round ere... Standards/

lmaoi set my standards high wen soberbut after a few drinks and zoots i might find myslef beatin some slosh

Anything that'll have me.
Lol.

always prided myself on not giving in to anything lower than 7, the amount of sex ive refused because imo the girl aint on point alot of my boys dont have that willpower, it aint even willpower you know its just knowing i can get the best and not settling for less, end of the day nobody can say ive banged a fat/buttaz ting

lmaoi set my standards high wen soberbut after a few drinks and zoots i might find myslef beatin some slosh
ThisBut i'm growing out of it

one mans 7 could be another mans 2. jus sayin

dat picture mad vybez uploaded of the 16 yr old for example

dat picture mad vybez uploaded of the 16 yr old for example
are you saying shes a 10 in your eyes bro?

Anything that'll have me.
:D c/s

been f*ckin bit too much im affraid, gona stop for ramadan inshallah.

between 5 and 6 is my range thats quite a specific demographic tbh

I Drink, I smoke, I eat irregularly (but healthy)......But I don't f*ck whoresDo i respect my body theway i should?

Threads gassed up, there aint enough 7+ for all of you

Threads gassed up, there aint enough 7+ for all of you

No sendage and no offence but what the f*ck is the point of practicing Religion and claiming to follow its teachings and rules yet still committing one of the biggest offences which is fornication. I just laugh when Ramadans round the corner the same filthy chicks and dudes who were in Clubs and bars toastin it up grabbin d*ck and tits all of a sudden want to starve themselves for a cause they will break a week after its over. POINTLESS MY DUDEPICK A SIDE & LIVE

they jus dnt get it... its a sheep thingif u aint fasting then evry1 u know is gna look at u funnyreason i cant f*ck with muslims 2 tough these days..hypocrites who want2 judgef*ckin breeds themwill be spendin my ramadhan drinkin swearing and lusting after women .. same everyyear then come eid iwil be first in line for presents and money

im gonna try change my standards... been f*ck*ng too much i swear.My sexual appetite is too f*cked.

No sendage and no offence but what the f*ck is the point of practicing Religion and claiming to follow its teachings and rules yet still committing one of the biggest offences which is fornication. I just laugh when Ramadans round the corner the same filthy chicks and dudes who were in Clubs and bars toastin it up grabbin d*ck and tits all of a sudden want to starve themselves for a cause they will break a week after its over. POINTLESS MY DUDEPICK A SIDE & LIVE
aint even a pick a side thing.end of the day im human, i changed alot of things in my life, dont drink, dont smoke weed, dont go clubs, eat only halal, but ill be the first to admit im weak for p*ssy.u cant just switch this sh*t on and off, gotto improve myself over time.

depends on my moodbut tbh i'm nt that bothered