Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

Snake in the tall grass..! From u got that call u knew exactly what time it was.. If u washed urself/ ur piece, put on body spray, took a mint/ freshened ur breath (any or all of the above) before u left yard then it was definately ur plan to get close to her at the very least.. Look at the title "done it to myself" no u never, u did it to ur so called boy prick

And Charles she rang me.
She got your number how?You're a snake. The type that shouldn't have friends. And not because you beat your bredrins chick, but because you're not telling him he's in a relationship with a whore.If you rejected her advances and showed your bredrin, he'd stay with her and accept her apology (most guys would because they're d*ckheads but this is another topic), so you've done him a favour by beating it. Every minute she's still with him you're mocking him. THAT'S why you're a snake.

Come to think of it? Did you strap?If you did, man had time to think of what he was doing (same with her) so you're f*ckery for STILL going through with it.If you didn't you're both whores and congratulations when she gets pregnant. I look forward to seeing you three on Jeremy Kyle in a year.Someone sticky this just incase please. Regards.

And Charles she rang me.
She got your number how?You're a snake. The type that shouldn't have friends. And not because you beat your bredrins chick, but because you're not telling him he's in a relationship with a whore.If you rejected her advances and showed your bredrin, he'd stay with her and accept her apology (most guys would because they're d*ckheads but this is another topic), so you've done him a favour by beating it. Every minute she's still with him you're mocking him. THAT'S why you're a snake.
Odviously she's gone out of her way to my number off my boys phone. This moral high ground is comical though, things dont work like that is this world Charles.and no it was bareback.

Did a man make a topic looking for C/S or something?People are telling you you're a snake for snaking your boy and you are telling us we aren't all saints?SMH @ some people's values.And as for barebacking, what a f*ck*ng muppet.This sh*t will hit the fan.

So basically got a phonecall last night from my best amigo's chick saying to come round and have a drink with her because she's bored, the friend in question was out on a stag night all night, thought with my d*ck instead of my head.One thing led to another and banged it.. but the f*cked thing is that is was the best sex i'v ever had, and dont even feel bad about it now, infact i thinking about when i can bang it next. Te sexual tensions always been there though hence why i think it was so enjoyable.So the question is i am alone in this shockin behaviour or has anyone else f*cked there boys chick?
your a c*nt, hope he bangs you out differently.Special place in hell for the betrayers. and as for barebacking her aswell, actually speechless

i've been in quite a similar scenario.girl accused me of trying it with her to my bredrin, my bredrin was with her for about a year or so. i laughed it off, seeing as i had known him for all my life and i thought he'd just school the girl and tell her to stfu.turns out he took her word, i called him a c*nt and a waste of life, 6 months later they split up and she starts talking to me on msn saying that she liked me but she couldn't finish with my bredrin._____________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> girlsgirls turn friend's heads. thats why i'm always wary.

Watch her catch a belly now.. Well done :D.. Bout we aint all saints, of course we're not.. None of us are, but the way u was so blarzay sayin u dont even feel bad anymore ur just thinkin wen can u hit it next, is what makes u the f*ckin prick u are today

But from time she was like come over and have a drink you must of known it was a sex ting. He cant be your close boy. I couldn't do that to my close friends, but friend of friends and people im not so cool with and what.How old are you frank?

But from time she was like come over and have a drink you must of known it was a sex ting. He cant be your close boy. I couldn't do that to my close friends, but friend of friends and people im not so cool with and what.How old are you frank?
22, and yeah it was odvious what was on the cards. I though the same thing but until your in that situation you cant genuinely say whats what.