Usain Bolt

Grafter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
nah for me its the way he come out of no wherei hadnt even heard of him until last August n man snatched the world recordn these guys been workin on jus runnin most of their lives
a lotta people say this and it counts to me as 1 of the dumbest things ever.do u seriously believe this guy was just working in tesco in kingston 1 day and thought f*ck this i can run fast, im going olympicshe has been training hard all his life just like everyone else. a lot of it is down to his genetics but dont be fooled by tht smile and laid back attitude, this nigga puts in WORK

Guest Triple XXX
nah for me its the way he come out of no wherei hadnt even heard of him until last August n man snatched the world recordn these guys been workin on jus runnin most of their lives
a lotta people say this and it counts to me as 1 of the dumbest things ever.do u seriously believe this guy was just working in tesco in kingston 1 day and thought f*ck this i can run fast, im going olympicshe has been training hard all his life just like everyone else. a lot of it is down to his genetics but dont be fooled by tht smile and laid back attitude, this nigga puts in WORK
i dont follow athleticsso yea

Guest Lisa Turtle
lolc/slol at not knowing he was in the 100m final in osaka 2 years ago
How tall is he
6'5''

You failed.He was obviously talking about main athletics and all.Asafa and Gay were getting the hype.

Guest M12 Part 2
1198e3p.jpg
im not sure whether MJ was actually in shock that Bolt ran so fast or whether he was thinking sh*t, i really am getting removed from the record books if this yout is on it