Internationals

Admin.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually not gonna qualify for the world cup... pissed :D
lol quieroz can f*ck offthe pricksimao and ronaldo up front?
lol man thinks he is playing fm or something, f*ckin ronaldo and simao upfront lol.. he needs to start Liedson next game, although its probs too late... sad thing is we actually played alright lol.. funny to see the portugal players push over the goalkeeper trying to get the ball back lol

lol man thinks he is playing fm or something, f*ckin ronaldo and simao upfront lol.. he needs to start Liedson next game, although its probs too late... sad thing is we actually played alright lol.. funny to see the portugal players push over the goalkeeper trying to get the ball back lol
pepe in midfield lol ffsjust need to demolish hungary, and hope denmark beat swedenf*ck it am just gonna tell myself we won't make it, the stress from watching the games is too much.

pepe in midfield lol ffsjust need to demolish hungary, and hope denmark beat swedenf*ck it am just gonna tell myself we won't make it, the stress from watching the games is too much.
haha same, ima just assume we didn't make it and then hopefully get a present suprise come next summer when i go to watch the world cup lolcant believe quieros is actually making me miss scolari! been downhill since figo f*cked off