Internationals

Admin.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still baffles me how the Spuds got Niko for 2m.
  1. overrated
  2. last year of his contract
  3. been sh*t for ages

I'd c/s one of the reasons listed and fair enough he wasn't great last season but i reckon that had alot to do with the fact that Portsmouth struggled abit.he'll do well at Spurs

Why is Heskey starting though really
To be honest he does a good job in most games (albeit not in front of goal)but i agree in a game like this he has no place being in the team in front of Defoe or Crouch
disagree ....he's playing by merit in terms of his work rate for the team, also his presence helps England play how they do...Capello wants to replicate the same team that beat Croatia in Zagreb.

Looks like Turkeys not gonna qualify Deep
Game pissed me off. Ref was sh*t, the foul for their freekick (top corner) was non existent, some joke ting. Only 4 minutes stoppage time!We had chances at the end though, Arda needs to play in one of the top three leagues.

Looks like Turkeys not gonna qualify Deep
Game pissed me off. Ref was sh*t, the foul for their freekick (top corner) was non existent, some joke ting. Only 4 minutes stoppage time!We had chances at the end though, Arda needs to play in one of the top three leagues.
Truss watching Turkey is frustrating, they play much better but still manage to lose/draw, defence is f*ck*ng shitBut ye Arda is quality