Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fearless-Guy

So Derren Brown's gonna predict the lottery tonight

195 posts in this topic

his new weekly show starts tonight with a live broadcast at the SAME time as the live lottery goes out as he attempts to predict the lottery numbers (or so he says).sceptical, obviously, but also captivated by the audacity of this feat cos if he gets em wrong, boyyyyy. im going for a time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing, any other guesses?

im going for a time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing, any other guesses?
What im thinking too/I really dont rate this guy either

channel 4 are fully into this demon man chatting sh*t bout the power of the mind

im going for a time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing, any other guesses?
What im thinking too/I really dont rate this guy either

Saw an advert for this.I swear man got baited differently about the russia roulette ting before?So why is he still trying a ting?

lol @ same timeIf this prick drops it few hours before allowing me time to cop the ticket with the numbers he suggested then maybe he would get ratings.

Saw an advert for this.I swear man got baited differently about the russia roulette ting before?So why is he still trying a ting?
lol what happened?

If he's on the level, how can you not rate him?Clueless.

lol what happened?

lol what happened?
the "gun" he was using was loaded with blanksand his excuse was "blanks can still kill you from close range" - so why not just use a real bullet you c*nt?

lol what happened?
Nothing, out of 6 chambers he fired 4 at his head and two away from him. he got it right as one of those two contained the bullet. dont quite see how that means he got 'baited' :unsure:

actually i dont think it will be as basic as a time-delay in broadcast because there is a one hour show on friday tellin us how he did it, and it would be a bit mundane if thats all it was

actually i dont think it will be as basic as a time-delay in broadcast because there is a one hour show on friday tellin us how he did it, and it would be a bit mundane if thats all it was
lol he aint gonna say "well there was abit of a lag in the time between the number being read and me being told", he will just say his usual bollocks where he talks fast and pretends like he can picture whats about to happen and trys to tell us we can do it to :rolleyes:

he probably write it in a envelope then he will open the supposed envelope he wrote in showing the lottery numbers.. i cant see him saying it out loud before the numbers are read because if that was the case he would play the lottery all the time surely?

Why would he not just put it on himself and not tell anyone?

If he gets it right, it will bhe because of

time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing.

im going for a time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing
If this prick drops it few hours before allowing me time to cop the ticket with the numbers he suggested then maybe he would get ratings.

if he could do this he wouldnt be a C list celeb

If he gets it right, it will bhe because of
time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing.
C/S+what use is this to me if hes showing this after the tickets machines are closed.