R.I.P FUCKING SCORCHER

Bruno Di Gradi

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

overlate and i swear this was a joke
*looks at video date**sees 9th october*i beg u tell me how to be so futuristic.and its on his album so it cant be that much of a joke
didnt watch the video assumed u just posted the 1.00 promo that had been floating around for months./This is the same guy that made way and stay down the road, do me a favour, and all that.My head cant take this, I have to believe it is a joke.

overlate and i swear this was a joke
*looks at video date**sees 9th october*i beg u tell me how to be so futuristic.and its on his album so it cant be that much of a joke
didnt watch the video assumed u just posted the 1.00 promo that had been floating around for months./This is the same guy that made way and stay down the road, do me a favour, and all that.My head cant take this, I have to believe it is a joke.
we all remember what he donelets have a moment of silence for that scorcher*...............................*

use to have some sick sick barsYou best say a prayer to your white gold chain and cross / Truesay you wanna play games with the boss / Man'll come to your bits with Jermaine and Ross / And then show man what's what / I'll stab man 16 times in his Nike Air top / Bystanders on the block all shocked / Bwoi dem everywhere like I just bus' shots / Man didn't bus' no shots""Scorcher / Not no talker / flick out the ting like Luke Skywalker / Might see me in the ends with Francise, yeh I'm the boy that stabbed up Walker / Know that I hunt down man like stalker / Kidnap man and then drive up Yorkshire / Dem boys don't want it with Scorcher / Dem boys talk but I ain't no talker" * "Black Bandana Gang man are gangsta / You could never take man for a wanksta / One phone call and my boys kidnap ya/ You'll get left in tha woods like a panda / We ain't friends and my name ain't Chandler / This ain't no joke ting, I ain't no prankster / You know it ain't no games when I catch ya / I'll leave pain in your chest like cancer / My shank give a n*gga pain like cancer / Stab n*ggas in the face - I'm gangsta / I'll run in your place if I have ta / You'll get dashed in the cage like a hamster / You'll be missing for days if I snatch ya / They'll find ya missing your face if I catch ya / I make a n*gga disappear like Santa / Diss me, you best tear like a panther" "I shot Jack Crack in a back alley / 0.8 then back to the gyally / Phone line's ringing again, I've gotta sell another 0.8 to a cat called Danny / Jump in the whip then back to the alley / Treat all cats the same I ain't pally / Scorcher's big, so I'm on the block all day like Bloods and Crips in Cali" "Stop listening D-Block / Styles P and them man have got you thinking the wrong stuff / Pick a fight with somebody else I'm the wrong stuff / You'll get a head full of hot stuff / I know real badman on the roads, when I see you I see that Jenny on the block stuff"