Females on the "pill"

Eskay Jones

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wrote a pure paragraph then realised how much detail I was unnecessararily going into.Long story short; 3 years, 3 pills, changed to injection, didnt agree. Now back on fourth pill it's fine.Side effects of first three were slight weight gain (max 5 pounds), mood swings.Side effects of injection, long periods, weight loss (7pounds)As far as Im aware you're not safe to have unprotected sex if you miss more than three pills in a month so fertility shouldn't be an issue.Would definately recommend however I wouldn't listen to what we all say, speak to a family planning clinic.Hope it helps

It's not something as far as I know that should be taken consistently for years. I personally reckon that it will force changes to the woman's body that are in the long run negative.It's a mad one, because once you have experienced bareback, you definitely don't want to go back to wearing a jimmy. Feels like I'm running a marathon the amount of effort I have to put in to nut from it. Nuff feeling has disappeared.

This guy asked his woman to go on the pill years ago when they were 16, Because he didnt want any kids but didnt want to use condoms, She agreed even though she didnt really want to risk it, But she used the " I LOVE HIM" , they have been together 15 years, shes been off the pill for 3 years and not concieved, he has threatened to leave her if she doesnt fall pregnant by mid next year, cause he wants kids now and has obviously forgotten the side affects that were listed to him back then. Moral of the story - Don't go on the pill for anybody!!
thats not actually a listed side affect of the pill

What kills it with condoms is that sometimes when I reach for one I can tell she would let me without. On one hand I'm dying to dig that bareback. On the other hand I'm thinking either how little she knows me or how badly I treat her and that if she'll let me bareback it she's too loose to bareback.All that thinking usually leads to issues putting the damn thing on if ya know what I mean. No homo.

This guy asked his woman to go on the pill years ago when they were 16, Because he didnt want any kids but didnt want to use condoms, She agreed even though she didnt really want to risk it, But she used the " I LOVE HIM" , they have been together 15 years, shes been off the pill for 3 years and not concieved, he has threatened to leave her if she doesnt fall pregnant by mid next year, cause he wants kids now and has obviously forgotten the side affects that were listed to him back then. Moral of the story - Don't go on the pill for anybody!!
thats not actually a listed side affect of the pill
They were warned by her doctor that the Pill if taken for long periods of time could cause infertility!

i tried it once for a month, microgynon, apparently one of the not so good onestbh, emotionally i didnt know myself, i didn't feel in controlan for that reason along with another unpleasant side effect im out
Was on this as well for a couple months.Completely f*cked with my cycle and I gained unnecessary weight.

Bareback is possibly the best feeling in the world.I made the mistake of my first time(s) being bareback.Thus anything I have now pales in comparison.
Lol, my gf was like this is the last time I'm ever having sex with you without a condom. Was like 'I'll have to readapt' :lol:Probably get bareback withdrawal symptoms.

Implant or injection ftw.There are different pills with different side effects for different women.
am i the only one who feel its disgusting when a girls says dey got a implant or an injection i start to think rah how many man are u barebacking
twisted immature pattern of thought theresort it outinfact im not even sure u kno how the pilll worksive heard certain man say o jus take the pill, like they think 'the pill' works like the morning after pillit doesnt