Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest R9

Who are you supporting in the World Cup?

61 posts in this topic

Well, go on then.Are you supporting anyone?Or are you just a neutral observer who will end up with a player from the winning team in his sig?

Mexico, Italy, England and Netherlands

^^^ lol @ this mexican horse wanking faggot. Pick one team u fat spastic.England all the way BIatch.

^^^ lol @ this mexican horse wanking faggot. Pick one team u fat spastic.England all the way BIatch.
:lol: :lol: you silly sausage

that#s like the 10th quote ive seen callin Tulse Hill fat is dude obese? Interesting.This is my team ivory_coast_football_shirt.jpg

ill be supporting England and Ghanaif your born in England or lived here most of your life and you dont show some support to the national team then ur should be ashamed of urself tbh

I was born in England and have lived here all of my life, so I will of course be supporting Slovenia.

I was born in England and have lived here all of my life, so I will of course be supporting Slovenia.
:lol:Win

lolfully backing england

Will be supporting England and playersKewell (Aussie), Appiah & Ghetto Kid (Ghana), Andrés D'Alessandro (Argentina), Giovan Dos Santos (Mexico) Ricardo Quaresma (Portugal), Steve Pienaar (South Africa), Van Der Vaart, Welsey Sneijder & Robben (Holland) Antonio Cassano (Italy)

Always Holland, have always for some reason, got so many shirts

Argentina. f*ck England.

lol @ the support your local team gang contradicting themselves

brasil obviously, i also dont mind seeing complete outsider underdogs like england get quite far. wld be nice for a change for the little guys to get to at least the semis

arsenal players observer is me at most, highly possible ill do that rather carelessish aswell......intl footy = dryi dont care