Going to jail for attacking people who break into YOUR house

Angelo

THIS STUPID COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!any motherf*cker worth their salt would do the same as this guy. bent cops and shitty laws need to be corrected cos this bullshit is ridiculous. half the police dont give a f*ck and the other half arent competent enough to do the job they're paid for. never been so angry at a thread before

Licensed firearms will not solve a thing, cause more harm than good. And even if you shoot and kill someone, do you then expect not to go to prison?/You can use self-defence in proportion to the actions against you, and loss of self-control has to be immediate and temporary. This is probably the reason he was sent down.Whether this is right or not...is another question.

This is exactly what happened in that movie called Felon, except without the tying them up business.
underated movie

They way i see it mr hussian failed, they way i would have killed both them guys went home untied the fam and went to bed
trust. It wasn't a matter for the courts or anyone else to decide. They tied your family up and said they were going to kill all of you...and imagine you have girls there and your wife and they are having there way. There isn't no judge/jury that deserves to ''give a verdict'' what the f*ck do they know. Mr Hussein deserves to be applauded for his humanity in letting these little f*ck*ng rats live.Unless yet AGAIN this story has a history which none of us know, so all of our speculation as in ''ah i would've killed them'' or ''oh he's wrong'' is just bullllllshiiiiiiiiit.It's allll bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitwhat really matterS?