Her Friends/My Night of Fail Thread

Angelo

:D It was a lot. Smaddy, I don't think I ever told you, one of the girls that lived in the house with the girls that started the chocolate goodness thing saw me randomly in Romford aaaaaages ago. Said my name, I had no idea who she was and she's telling me how I've even been in her house. She still drew my number and was texting me and sh*t. Had to gradually air her.Obviously she was butters though or I would've remembered her the first time.

chocolate goodness :D:D:D
LMAO/This chick sounds kinda dumb still. Really and truly, since you're going back to Oz, making the effort ain't that bad but if you were still in London, there are plenty of chicks on road that wouldn't be letting the fail happen. Godspeed playa.

Seems like she seeks alot of approval from her peers. Doesn't seem like shes able to get the balance right with a lil bit of breaking the ice and some private time. Plus everybodys expectations are different, maybe you need to be more clear about what yours are.She does also seem like someone who tries to please everyone all of the time, agree with Gemma.Also about the loudspeaker thing, doesn't sound like shes totally immature. maybe more a circumstance of her enviroment, trying to please her friends, peer preasure etc. Either way loud speaker is a bit of a pet hate.

Guest Esquilax

It is a bit weird though, you outlined her to be alright, the fact that she begrudgingly left the 'just the 2 of us' situation initially was a good sign, so why just switch into a giggling girlish childwoman?Doesn't add upWhat is it about womens friends being so insipid and dull and lame

Sounds like your about to date Rachel/Monica/PheobeFully not worth it imo they all sound really young and fresh to the whole boys thing /hotel/hotel/hotel

One girl had me on loudspeaker to her mom and her girlfriends i could hear them reacting to things i was sayin, i told her to take me off and she insisted i wasn't on loudspeaker. Had to chips her off by sayin "u stil mad at me for cuming in ur hair tho b".... Pure silence. I dont get taken for an arsehole just like i dont get threatened. On topic. May aswel do what it takes to get the f*ck, u've invested too much to just walk away tbh

• Upvote 1

One girl had me on loudspeaker to her mom and her girlfriends i could hear them reacting to things i was sayin, i told her to take me off and she insisted i wasn't on loudspeaker. Had to chips her off by sayin "u stil mad at me for cuming in ur hair tho b".... Pure silence. I dont get taken for an arsehole just like i dont get threatened. On topic. May aswel do what it takes to get the f*ck, u've invested too much to just walk away tbh
hahaha thats quality

hahaha thats quality
Lol f*ck*ng badman. Will pos you when I get on my lappy

BADMAN

hahaha thats quality
Lol f*ck*ng badman. Will pos you when I get on my lappy
lol/advicegood luck tho will b interesting to find out what goes down...

hahaha thats quality
LMAO

hahaha thats quality
LMAO
lmfao. that is dred

Im reading this through now, i am at the on loud speaker part...had to break read and postliterally faced palmed,don't even know why lol,thats a shame, but I've been there.will continue.EDIT

On loudspeaker!? That's a violation right there! How old is she!? SMH.
thats why I was facepalming. thinking about it.

pos'd.Really and truly how old is she?She's one of them girls, say you got serious, her friends would know all your business.say you beat, would only happen with the approval of her friends,Sounds long, but do what you feel needs to be done, just bare in mind how big the picture really is.

BADMAN
:D

:D It was a lot. Smaddy, I don't think I ever told you, one of the girls that lived in the house with the girls that started the chocolate goodness thing saw me randomly in Romford aaaaaages ago. Said my name, I had no idea who she was and she's telling me how I've even been in her house. She still drew my number and was texting me and sh*t. Had to gradually air her.Obviously she was butters though or I would've remembered her the first time.
ahhahaaaahathink i remember u tellin meshe was butters stillthat wasnt a very good lookin house still

hahaha thats quality
quality but tbh ive got one youthes a big man still, f*cker always thought i had him on loudspeaker, i would never tbhthem times i didnt even have loudspeaker function on the phone t630always used to come out with something grimey tryin to catch me outf*ckin para

Feel like a bit of a c*nt right now.I wasn't on loudspouker. Apparently I have a loud voice and the earpiece on her phone could be heard by people around her. This is according to someone else who was there.Will update after I talk to this chick later on.For now it's CURRY TIME YEAAAHH BOY