What Was Your 1st Job

Mr. Gayle

lol at this

lol @ me just now realising who charlie is remember your birthday thread where I made you that great message I take it back,

my first job was when I was 16 worked in kfc for a day and left was not built for that place went back there last year one of them men who was working there 10 years ago is still working there I should not past judgement but he could he could of at least pushed for a postion of seniority he is still preparing the chicken in the back

some people dont wanna be the boss

C/S

Theres a lot of people in this position with 50 k sitting in the bank as well

First signed contract job was at TSC (A call center) worked in T.P.F Tesco Personal finance(Loans) when i did overtime was in Back office for Tmob applying credits & bonus credits (Used to just apply credit to all my friends phones LOL) to peoples mobiles and HSBC banking. Was actually such a good laugh my team leader was so much fun. That was at 16. did 3 x 12 hr shifts a week & went to college and that was £6.40 pr hour

First signed contract job was at TSC (A call center) worked in T.P.F Tesco Personal finance(Loans) when i did overtime was in Back office for Tmob applying credits & bonus credits (Used to just apply credit to all my friends phones LOL) to peoples mobiles and HSBC banking. Was actually such a good laugh my team leader was so much fun used to love the 10-10 shift. That was at 17

edited for clarity

• Upvote 4

Paper rounds.

/

Gemma shut the f*ck up you silly f*ck*ng bitch.

I don't have a child.

Whatever to you all. All I was trying to do is explain the origins of a term that is used. I didn't kill anybody I didn't do anything wrong so f*ck*ng shoot me.

You're a white Liverpudlian who's trying to explain what a yardie is to a forum full of black people.

Mate, c'mon.

:lol:

First signed contract job was at TSC (A call center) worked in T.P.F Tesco Personal finance(Loans) when i did overtime was in Back office for Tmob applying credits & bonus credits (Used to just apply credit to all my friends phones LOL) to peoples mobiles and HSBC banking. Was actually such a good laugh my team leader was so much fun used to love the 10-10 shift. That was at 17

edited for clarity

lol

Thankyou B)

Paper rounds.

/

I don't have a child.

Whatever to you all. All I was trying to do is explain the origins of a term that is used. I didn't kill anybody I didn't do anything wrong so f*ck*ng shoot me.

You're a white Liverpudlian who's trying to explain what a yardie is to a forum full of black people.

Mate, c'mon.

Esquilax. How can you ASK ME to explain it then try to send for me for answering your question. You're a f*ck*ng idiot I hope you realise that.

Guest Esquilax

Paper rounds.

/

I don't have a child.

Mate, c'mon.

Esquilax. How can you ASK ME to explain it then try to send for me for answering your question. You're a f*ck*ng idiot I hope you realise that.

... I didn't ask you to explain, I asked you if you realised that yardie didn't mean what you thought it did.

Then you act like you're doing the forum a favour by defining a a slang word, making sure it's not being used in the wrong context.

God forbid black people not having thier knight in shining armour CharlieChalk to come and clarify everything for us. THANKS CHARLIE!

• Upvote 5

LOL

Overcompensating to fit in.

Used to know a few white people like you back in school.

Take the L.

Seriously. Do you think I don't have friends in real life? Is this what you really think. That I just sit on vip2 and hope to God someone likes me?

Nope

I said what I meant.

Not really on debating it though 2bh. Gonna get some food.