Marouane Chamakh completes move to Arsenal

TF S4DK

Credit to the grease monkey 2day..Thought he put in a shift, he held it up and made sum clever runs, rarely gave it away n led from the front v. wellTook his goal well at a crucial time for usFelt he cudda done better with the header in the 1st half but he made 1 and scored 1, u cnt argue with thatWell done son, this was a genuine v.good performance against two rugged n tough CB's

• Upvote 1

My concern is about van Persie's fitness and Wenger's confidence in Bendtner tbh.Last 10 minutes Chamakh looked tired and risking a red card, yet Wenger didnt seem to want to use either.Don't want to see Chamakh again until next week. Them man need to step up midweek in the Carling Cup.

yeah good performance today, i was even glad when he took that shot on with his left foot outside the box which went widecant stand it when he hesitates, looks around or gives up the chase in case he doesnt get there, feels unnatural like hes scared of being embarassed, i think once he doesnt give a f*ck he'll be a better player taking more risks etc

Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh has revealed he is struggling to cope with the rough and tumble of the Barclays Premier League.Chamakh moved to the Gunners from Bordeaux on a free transfer in the summer but says playing in France is nothing compared to England.He scored his 10th goal of the season in the 4-2 win over Aston Villa on Saturday but is suffering with neck and shoulder injuries and is set to be rested for tomorrow’s Carling Cup home clash with Wigan.The Moroccan said: 'I was never been in such a state at Bordeaux. Things take on a new dimension here. Against West Ham I was in incredible pain with my neck.'It was impossible to turn my head. Every ball that’s contested here I get ploughed into - and the referee doesn’t blow for it.'When people pushed me in France, I fell down and got a free kick. When there’s a hard tackle here, I have to get up and play.'After a Premier League match, I walk off with my body aching, with scratch marks, stiff muscles. Three days later, we go again.'

Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh has revealed he is struggling to cope with the rough and tumble of the Barclays Premier League.Chamakh moved to the Gunners from Bordeaux on a free transfer in the summer but says playing in France is nothing compared to England.He scored his 10th goal of the season in the 4-2 win over Aston Villa on Saturday but is suffering with neck and shoulder injuries and is set to be rested for tomorrow’s Carling Cup home clash with Wigan.The Moroccan said: 'I was never been in such a state at Bordeaux. Things take on a new dimension here. Against West Ham I was in incredible pain with my neck.'It was impossible to turn my head. Every ball that’s contested here I get ploughed into - and the referee doesn’t blow for it.'When people pushed me in France, I fell down and got a free kick. When there’s a hard tackle here, I have to get up and play.'After a Premier League match, I walk off with my body aching, with scratch marks, stiff muscles. Three days later, we go again.'
lol premiership>>>He does need a little rest though.. but he keeps scoring so he kinda making it worse for himself lol

Belgrade are a 2-bob pub outfit..We will win that with our eyes closed at home, these poor european sides cant do sh*t to us at home, they are not as good as the likes of Fulham, WBA & Newcastle..RVP is about getting him minutes, getting him ready for the xmas period, 60mins for him and starts for Wally, Denilson, Eboue & Bentdner plzWenger shud rest the key players during the week

• 2 weeks later...