Englands chances are fucked now

Hank Moody

rooney f*ck*ng grannies was like 8 years ago he was 16/17 coleen was a virgin he needed to beat without deading his relationship

if he went and f*cked some pengers it would of been over for him and coleen

Rooney was brazen enough to go f*ck a granny like it was nothing. So I couldn't see him taking percurations to protect himself.

He was young them times

+ now hes married and a father

it will a disaster if he got exposed, disaster for him and england anyways

If it's just an affair I doubt the player would be removed. It'll take a lot more than that to surpass the magnitude of bad mindedness it would take someone to have an affair with their own team mate and even then it's doubtful their place in the startting XI would be effected.

real talk u need to out the story here first take it to rwd levels have the whole of the uk logging into vip2.

MAKE IT HAPPEN BRO GO DOWN AS A LEGEND f*ck THIS SLAG.

i hear u but she knows things about me that could cause a issue so i gotta aloow it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

real talk u need to out the story here first take it to rwd levels have the whole of the uk logging into vip2.

i hear u but she knows things about me that could cause a issue so i gotta aloow it

but she wont be exposing those 'issues' in NOTW now will she

Guest Awesome Kong

chickenshit.jpg

• Upvote 2

chickenshit.jpg

u think all that bothers me come out the thread if u dont like it