This Is England

Twirl

its bait he aint in his teens prob 12 maybe 13 at the most and she is at least between 15-18imagin if that was the other way round, wrong i tell ya
people complained about it when the film as originally released.The chick is 2yrs older than him.The yute is 16ish now and the film is 2 yrs old...

its bait he aint in his teens prob 12 maybe 13 at the most and she is at least between 15-18imagin if that was the other way round, wrong i tell ya
people complained about it when the film as originally released.The chick is 2yrs older than him.The yute is 16ish now and the film is 2 yrs old...
seen

ILL SLAY YOU NOW WHERE YOU STAND YOU FOOKIN PAKI COONTAN CLEAN UP THE PLACE IT REEKSFOOKIN REEKS A CURRY IT DOOS
LOLThis in the voice of that Mel B character from Bo Selecta is jokes. Another one from my portfolio of comedy.
Weren't this filmed in "SV" ?SLASHSomebody told me that Combo is meant to be mixed race or at least part black, hence why he despises black people and that scene at the end about fathers. Is that right?

ILL SLAY YOU NOW WHERE YOU STAND YOU FOOKIN PAKI COONTAN CLEAN UP THE PLACE IT REEKSFOOKIN REEKS A CURRY IT DOOS
LOLThis in the voice of that Mel B character from Bo Selecta is jokes. Another one from my portfolio of comedy.
the way he leans on the door and flicks his wrists had me creasing for timegreat scene

Weren't this filmed in "SV" ?SLASHSomebody told me that Combo is meant to be mixed race or at least part black, hence why he despises black people and that scene at the end about fathers. Is that right?
The man who plays him in part black, his dad is mixed race. i'm not sure about the character though?
I liked this film tbhIs there any other films like this?
heard dead mans shoes is better than this, its made by the same guy

The man who plays him in part black, his dad is mixed race. i'm not sure about the character though?
:o No way

• 2 weeks later...