This Is England

Twirl

I love the piano here..
r u talking about the piano at the end credits? lovely bit of music, it's called dietro casa.
The piano at the ending credits were lovely. I was actually singing along to it, making up lyrics as I went along (sounded quite good if I might add)But there was actually a piano piece within the movie that was quite touching. I think it was after Milky got bashed up and there were scenes of Sean walking through a tunnel and seeing racist propaganda on the walls.

Funny, because the actor Stephan Graham who plays Combo, has a Jamaican Grandparent...
I remeber thinking this the 1st time I saw this movie. lol he looks mixed race and even blantantly uses phrases in the movie that black scousers use.
'black' scousers are funny ones tho arent theyproper intergrated geneticallykinda like Creoles and Mullattos etccorrect me if i'm wrong

Funny, because the actor Stephan Graham who plays Combo, has a Jamaican Grandparent...
I remeber thinking this the 1st time I saw this movie. lol he looks mixed race and even blantantly uses phrases in the movie that black scousers use.
'black' scousers are funny ones tho arent theyproper intergrated geneticallykinda like Creoles and Mullattos etccorrect me if i'm wrong
say wha?in a way yeah, probably because we are the oldest modern day black community in Europe due to Liverpool bein a port.

say wha?in a way yeah, probably because we are the oldest modern day black community in Europe due to Liverpool bein a port.
jus in they're uniquenot no clean cut half and half biznizztrust, this stuff fascinates me

jus in they're uniquenot no clean cut half and half biznizztrust, this stuff fascinates me
yeah I get ya, mixed to the nth degree.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest WAVESURFER

Yh, posted about this in the movie thread, will definitely be watching.

Hope it's up to the standards of the original film.

EDIT: One thing I don't understand is why those 2 old cunts are still hanging around with the gang? Hopefully that will be made clear.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1