Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest faze

Big Sam 'I Should Be Real or Inter Manager'

33 posts in this topic

Blackburn's Sam Allardyce 'more suited to Inter or Real Madrid'

• Rovers' Sam Allardyce 'not suited to Bolton or Blackburn'

• Says he and Mark Hughes were treated badly at big clubs

Sam Allardyce Sam Allardyce says he would do well at Internazionale, Real Madrid, Manchester United or Chelsea. Photograph: Paul Currie/Action Images

Sam Allardyce has said that he and Mark Hughes have not been given enough time at bigger clubs. The Blackburn Rovers manager also said that he would win a league title every year if he was in control of Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Allardyce and Hughes meet tomorrow as the managers of Blackburn and Fulham. Hughes was sacked by Manchester City last season and Allardyce's time in charge of Newcastle lasted less than half a season.

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter or Real Madrid," Allardyce said. "It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time. Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time.

"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and [it] would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

Hughes has made a good start at Fulham, who are one of five teams unbeaten in the Premier League so far. He spent three seasons as a player and four years as manager at Blackburn.

Allardyce said the Welshman had been harshly treated: "His Manchester City reign obviously was not long enough. A little bit like me at Newcastle, but I didn't last quite as long as Sparky, though. He was given the chance and unfortunately at that stage of his career they decided to have a change.

"You look back on it and he'll be very disappointed because they only lost two games, I think. But that is the way it is sometimes, there's a perception that other people can do better than you, but often the reality is not the case.

"[Hughes] decided that Fulham was the place for him, he's taken over what he's described in his own words as a very good team and he's started where they left off last season."

Allardyce said Fulham would feel the loss of the striker Bobby Zamora, who suffered a broken leg last week.

He said: "Bobby Zamora was the most improved player last year without a shadow of a doubt. He gets them into a European [Europa League] final, he gets himself in the England squad and all of a sudden he becomes an outstanding centre forward."

:lol:

Stays proving he is a d*ckhead.

Guy is the biggest joker. I hope this was said in jest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Although in some circumstances I agree with the sentiment, managers are in vogue these days (especially English ones) one bad spell and they're suddenly seen as a joke who would be 'out of their depth' at a 'bigger club'.

had his chance f*cked it up

never going to get a big job playing sh*t football

need to be able to sell tickets

Could you imagine him at Real Madrid telling Ozil to hoof it up to Davies

had his chance f*cked it up

/

British managers have to be very careful what 'big' job they accept.

Could you imagine him at Real Madrid telling Ozil to hoof it up to Davies

you know hed take el hadji diouf with him as well

Cheered me up when I saw it this morning.

Musta been banging that white with Hatton before making those comments. He can't believe that in his sane mind surely.

These two are on some battyboy flex. Just read Hughes saying Big Sam should he the next England manager.

HAHAHA

Starting to like him now that he sends for Wenger weekly

yet you had us playing 4-5-1 at home to derby, you fat c*nt.

die.

Yeah, he used to play Martins right wing.

f*ck*ng tosser.

f*ck this guy.

He thought his 4-5-1 was 4-3-3 but in reality it was get the ball forward and hoof it to Martins/Viduka.

f*ck*ng c*nt.