Constitution

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
My levels have dipped considerably since university.After 7/8 pints now I'm pretty much there. It really depends on the time period in which they're consumed. Don't do any drugs.
I would be devastatingly shitfaced by this pointOne shot would finish me off

My levels have dipped considerably since university.After 7/8 pints now I'm pretty much there. It really depends on the time period in which they're consumed. Don't do any drugs.
The vast majority of people would be after 8 pints

Guest Esquilax
The vast majority of people would be after 8 pints
That makes me feel a bit better3 bottles will get me a bit tipsy

spirits I can hold it down nicely...this will involve mixing spirits / drinking neat / drinking with mixers I'm nice, beers...give me a few of them and I'm feeling wavy..a couple of shots in between rounds with spirits is fine, any more than that it's gonna be a madness

Guest Esquilax
ppl arent built like they used to be tho my gran cud drink 8 pints.gramps could drink 20 pints and still seem sober in conversation and operate a motor vehicle etc.
Exactly what my old man is like, on weekends just drinks bottle after bottle and has intermittent brandys and whiskeys with virtually no effectHe has to hit the bottle hard to get properly DRUNK drunk

That's a bawses life Enjoy youthima slow the f*ck down at 30 thoughI been drinking since 14, I think 16 years is sufficcient enoughnot smokin anymore though my chest it officially f*cked, whenever I stop it gets better, I start and it gets killed, I'm not even addicted it's just when I'm drinking, disgusting habbit
You think heavy drinking ain't going to affect you at 30?Lol fam, my youth will go well beyond 30.

Used to be a crazy light weight but my tolerance has gone up a bit now.Mixing drinks is my problem, last birthday I had a bottle of champs and 2 double JD and cokes and I was NICE. Bredrin come and dropped me 5 shots... 1 patron, 1 black rum, 1 tequila, 1 apple sour and 1 sambuca.. Made me back them all straight. That was game over.Don't remember much after that and spent pretty much the whole of the next day in bed.Got into a similar state twice around Christmas and again spent the whole of the following days hungover so I promised myself never that again.

LOL @ Lightweight.I've only just graduated to that, for a long time I was the GOAT Bantamweight champion.I'd like to thank my alcoholic friend and white co-workers/football guys who put weight on me. You cant talk to white boys at all about the drinking game, NO! They don't stunt with bottles as well... true drinkers."Coming to get ya at 6.45 mate.""Thought the night starts at 9?"Pre-drinks at mine mate.""mellow.gif"A pre-drink to me is a cheeky swing of any spirit in the whip OR a quick drink while waiting for a phonecall from a next guy. Champion livers.

• Upvote 2