Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

He will be a starter in any team

C/S he is too much

Bellhanda is more of a EPL than Hazard.

Many players have come to the Premiership expecting to hang on wings and wait for the team to break, recieve the ball and slow down the attack with skills & tricks to please the crowd before being left on their backside or on the end of a tackle that leaves them the wrongside of the touchline - cue Robinho.

Bellhanda uses the pitch more, greater strength and movement of the ball reminds me of Patrick Vieira or Prince Bwateng.

You sound like Nicollin :lol:

/

Nothing like Robinho even though he is Hazard's idol

Tbh with you fella I've watched more European games outside the EPL than you this year.

Wouldn't be surprised if I've seen Hazard more times than you but I don't go around patronising people about it

Not by default but because I bet on them I have to watch them.

Not really sure about your knowledge on Football outside Real Madrid, Hazard & Ronaldo.

Your debates on here are hardly inspiring.

• Upvote 3

Tbh with you fella I've watched more European games outside the EPL than you this year.

Wouldn't be surprised if I've seen Hazard more times than you but I don't go around patronising people about it

Not by default but because I bet on them I have to watch them.

Not really sure about your knowledge on Football outside Real Madrid, Hazard & Ronaldo.

Your debates on here are hardly inspiring.

gotta c/s you there Mark pal

only ever hear him making comments bout Ronaldo being an athlete or hazard being best in the prem

fish out of water when it comes to other stuff

• Upvote 2

He was misquoted

Unlucky tf mate

Might wanna get a more reliable source

First vertogeon, m'vila and now this

smh

He said he likes them both and would choose either

My source is the Daily Mail about unlucky... When have I claimed any of the transfers as my work? You salty tr.olling d*ckhead.

what has been reported in the past is that he is flattered by the interest from United but is also and possibly more flattered by the opportunities and money being offered by City,

we are going to have to play a blinder in the negotiation stages in order to pull this one off. considering our manager and the reason for our dominance has only got 2 or 3 years left at the helm and then who knows what the future holds i'd say City is a more appealing prospect to the boy.