Battle Royal For Eden Hazard?

Mame Biram Diouf

Nasri done it when Ligue 1 was at its strongest.

French Football at the moment is dead hence players like Hazard, Giroud, Nene looking like superstars.

Go back to 1999 and put them in there they would have struggled.

Not sure if I'd say it was at it's strongest but it was definitely a strongER league.

Is the same league where one team won the league seven times in the row when Nasri was there.

Since Nasri left there has been three different winners soon to become four

• Upvote 1

Same time Monaco got to CL final, Lyon reached 4 Quarter Finals, Bordeaux with a Quarter Final to their name.

Nasri actually won 4 times against Lyon >

Hazard can't help the era he's brought up in but Nasri had to work harder and showed it more in a tougher league.

Ligue 1 is dead - lowest GF and highest GA average in the last 17 years say Eurosport.

National team is dead too.

When was the last succesful export from France since Nasri?

Kane remember how you felt when van der Vaart joined Tottenham?

Remember when van der Vaart scored the pen in his first NLD that they won at The Emirates & supplied the cross for Kaboul's late winner?

Well if Hazard joined Spurs, I'd relate to the pain. That should tell everyone how highly I rate man.

LOL@Nasri being a successful export so what the hell are the likes of Ribery/Benzema?

Lyon had the biggest budget back then nobody could compete with them. Aulas p ran out so Lyon were back on a level field with the rest of their rivals are currently struggling.

Part of me is thinking MK is being salty because Eden has knocked Gourcuff off his perch as the most talented player in Ligue 1 :lol:

I blame Gervinho for people having doubts about Hazard being able to cut it.

Nasri didn't leave with back to back young player of the year award and a player of the year award

• Upvote 2

LOL@Nasri being a successful export so what the hell are the likes of Ribery/Benzema?

Lyon had the biggest budget back then nobody could compete with them. Aulas p ran out so Lyon were back on a level field with the rest of their rivals are currently struggling.

Part of me is thinking MK is being salty because Eden has knocked Gourcuff off his perch as the most talented player in Ligue 1 :lol:

I blame Gervinho for people having doubts about Hazard being able to cut it.

Nasri didn't leave with back to back young player of the year award and a player of the year award

:lmao:

Pos

• Upvote 1

Will be joining UTD imo

He just wants at a club that he'll start every week and be the main man imo

He could be that at Utd, not so much at City

Yeah that will be what sways his decision imo

He will actually be the man at Utd along with Rooney

He will be a starter in any team

C/S he is too much

Bellhanda is more of a EPL than Hazard.

Many players have come to the Premiership expecting to hang on wings and wait for the team to break, recieve the ball and slow down the attack with skills & tricks to please the crowd before being left on their backside or on the end of a tackle that leaves them the wrongside of the touchline - cue Robinho.

Bellhanda uses the pitch more, greater strength and movement of the ball reminds me of Patrick Vieira or Prince Bwateng.