3Some Tonight! 2 tings from bedford.........

Lenny The Tramp

Lol I know both of these girls and I do not believe you are having sex with either of them let alone a threesome with both. Even though Jade is a whore.

Tara lad.

Sounds like tried and failed to me

Tried and failed to have a threesome with both of them?

I mean the questionable circumstances that would have you knowing both these girls that next man is going to beat.

Sounds like YOU tried and failed.

Lol at 'questionable circumstances' being knowing two loose lighties who are both friends and from Bedford, you fossil.

You know Im just playin right? Im just saying it looks like you tried to beat (As in thats what I meant from questionable circumstances), didnt make it, now next mans getting a 3sum.

No need to get touchy ;)

http://www.zshare.net/download/968861589a98b8e3/

i dont know how to stream 3gp vids but here...check dat...dis is a next ting...sorest girl i know infact..... if u want in just tell me...face is trashhh..and shes weird...nothing to be proud of but shes down for watever and has her own yard etc.

*nsfw....dont worry..its not me beating or any source of sausage in the video*

• Upvote 1

Weird how? And how trash is her face? I'm coming to England in a couple weeks so would be up for some minimal effort slide through...

(null)

like shes just.. i dunno lol...she wont like bug u or anything....her face aint super trash but nutin ull walk road with....no bad skin or anything just not nice really.

and its DEFINITELY minimal effort.

oh yeh..she got fake tiddies as well.