Somali chicks batter white woman...

smelly feet

mate your worse than thun. look, stop trying to take your anger that you live in our nations shit hole out on the white community.

you need to get off the internet, meet and talk to people, even a couple of us deamons and realise that its not all shit out here, not everyone hates everyone else.

just chill, and enjoy your life.

• Upvote 1

truss

every white poster has displayed some racism and victim role play on here

you lot need to get a fuckin grip its not your people who are murdered for the colour of their skin even in 2011 black and asian are murdered, stabbed, mutilated etc by white people because you don't like our skin tone

if it was reversed and white people get murdered all the time and attack for being white then fair enough

you fucking scummy rats

• Upvote 1

truss

every white poster has displayed some racism and victim role play on here

you lot need to get a fuckin grip its not your people who are murdered for the colour of their skin even in 2011 black and asian are murdered, stabbed, mutilated etc by white people because you don't like our skin tone

if it was reversed and white people get murdered all the time and attack for being white then fair enough

you fucking scummy rats

this has got to be trollin

do i really need to highlight the racism and victim role play thats on here everyday? a thread a few days back complainin about how someone locked their car doors in front of someone, talk about beggin victim

who is being murdered, stabbed and mutilated? where or what are you on about?

do i need to mention south africa again?

<p><p>

What about when the guy from Bangladesh is working for half the minimum wage and a shitty matress in a bed sit....can't compete with that shit

that guy from bangladesh is working for less than half the minimum wage ONLY AT BANGLADESHI RESTAURANTS.... and like i said in the construction industry where rates per hour are not regulated. the bangladeshi is not gonna walk into starbucks and agree to be paid £1.50/hr cos its against the law. so if starbucks only has polish as staff who's fault is that??? we can walk into west end tomorrow morning and go to starbucks and you will find vacancies there. what stops a white british person from applying? nothing. but he wants to be cool...

• Upvote 1

the problem is that some people love to paint everyone from which ever race whether it be white or black with the same brush

then the rebuttal involves being guilty of the same

people tend to forget that members of a race do not share the same genes as each other, therefore to claim homogeneous traits exist that are linked to race would be foolish

which suggests that if there is any reason for why some races excel on the whole while others flounder, it must have more to do with culture

it's tragic that some look to race as a division or a means to feel superior

I mean you just have to look at figures on wealth to realise that we are all peasants

the only real division is the have's and the have not's

• Upvote 2

Okay let me give you some inside information.

I know "of" their family in regards to one of the girls, typical type of trailer trash type of family, as we speak the "friend" is packing her bags and being sent back home the other(s) are being sent back next week.

Jus to add thats not even their real names as well.

Dont know how DM got those names.

• Upvote 1

/

lol @ how the girls kept coming back for more despite getting sparked, they aint bad looking for marlies either

Lol at this dumb sh*t. Marli chicks >>>

I beg you don't come back with ANY west african country. Automatic loss. Marlis are world renowned as beautiful ppl.

ibf9na.gif

And then you woke up...

And then you woke up...

Nope.

According t

MSN Travel guide - Top 12 Countries with best looking locals

http://guides.travel.msn.com//Guides/MSNTravelSlideShow.aspx?cp-documentid=1089229&imageindex=1

I see it online all the time....black and white people discussing the beauty of Somalis.

Nigerians:

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401285.0.html

African Americans

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?87763-Somali-girls-are-the-BOMB-well-no-time-for-that-we-re-talking-about-Islam-now

Enjoy the pics :keeporder: