MJ's kids

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How yhe f*ck is super saying they look like they belong to mehmet at the kebab confirm them now as Turkish? Lol

He had surrogates have them for him with next guys sperm he didn't pick them out an orphanage

thought Ms Ross' son was going to be upped in here

but you can see the resemblance. all same dad at least and even if the boy takes more of the dadthe daughters take the mum and they all look alike. unless you were saying that evan ross is proof those kids cant be MJ's lol. AWARD-SHOW.jpg

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

im not literally saying they're from turkey but i got what supermalt meant.....did you????????????????????

and you DONT know nuffin about no adoption or not. afterall didnt the same man claim his sperm makes up half of those 3 kids?

Thats just picking random countries though, I'd say they all look white European not turkish anyway

Mother of prince and Paris...

debbie-rowe_1434739c.jpg

kurious what man is that? she had a child with berry gordy then its been the Norweigan guy since.

thats why im saying that they all bare some resemblance to either their mum or their white dad but all still look alike to each other

way more than those 3 anyway.

they took the piss out of the first Boy tho... How u gonna call him Ross.

Guest petercrotch

to use ross' kids as proof weakens the case

i can't believe people are convinced they are mjs kids

the only person i've argued with on this was some stupid white girl i nearly slapped

there not even mariah carey level just dulux absolute white

Only an idiot would think that they are mjs biological kids

i see ur experience with that tranny has led you to deeper levels of deviancy^^^

/

MJ was truly f*cked up

man didnt even want black/mixed kids them kids must be f*cked in the head as well

really and truly black people should have abandoned and ridiculed him hard for what he done/represented

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thought Ms Ross' son was going to be upped in here

but you can see the resemblance. all same dad at least and even if the boy takes more of the dadthe daughters take the mum and they all look alike. unless you were saying that evan ross is proof those kids cant be MJ's lol. AWARD-SHOW.jpg

lol & saying these lot look alike.

Only the 2 on the left look related to Diana.

Girl in the black dress with the afro looks adopted.

Guy 2nd from right looks like Herman Monster and the girl far right don't look nothing like the rest but would still get taken to the bratwurst convention.