24 members have voted

1. 1. month

• Feb
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • Not this season

Things won't be much different for him at Inter, their squad is ageing and suspect now too.

Moratti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roman.

C/S but Moratti is tight as f*ck these days, inter seem to be in a very similar situation to Chelsea and probably need the same injection of cash to restore them to where they want to be.

personally i wouldn't point to Milan's squad

the first team on paper is all good but outside of that the options are a bit dead imo

Inter's squad is fine if a tad over reliant on unproven youngsters from all the corners of the earth

if Ranieri could actually put a competent enough team together that didn't rely on Cambiasso and Zanetti making last ditch tackles they'd be alright

Pep if he wants to be know as a great

Then teams like Chelsea and Inter is him( I want to see how great he is outside his bubble)

C/S

But wouldn't Pep just come in and play a high line too

And LMAODSSFO @ Lampard playing triangles etc and Torres making them Villa runs

Pep is a smart guy he's waiting for City, Utd or Arsenal

Pep at Chelsea won't work because of Roman.

That philosophy doesn't happen overnight and players like Xavi,Messi and Iniesta don't grown on trees.

Chelsea should go british again (Moyes maybe I bet Hughes regrets saying yes to QPR)

LOL@The imagery of Torres/Lampard playing one and touch football/triangles.

Pep and Moratti have a special relationship so you never know

Moratti is not hands on like Roman so I think Pep would choose Inter over Chelsea.

the thing that saddens me a little about Chelsea is their youth setup

i know a few kids that play for them and i've actually seen them play live a few times and there's some amazing talent in there. but imo there's literally no chance of them ever making the grade at Chelsea

Roman will just give whoever comes in next ANOTHER blank cheque book to sign who they want which will then block the progress of the kids coming through

makes you wonder why they bothered spending soo much money on their youth set up in the first? p

you never know with Mourinho

that whole 'secret' visit to London to buy a house and him saying a while back he still feels he has 'unfinished business' at Chelsea could mean he pops up there next season

but i don't know....i think that job needs FRESH eyes, someone that has no ties with the older players, get them out and usher in a new generation, oh and win most of your games on the way lol