Half of young black men in the uk out of work (drug dealers)

The Somalian

And Mario at no point in any of the long post I wrote did I say I had lots of money. I have drive to make a difference in other peoples lives and I'm working towards being able to do that properly.

You didn't say you had lots of money, you implied it.

I also said that Ive got my own company, am on the board of another and I'm working while I write science fiction. These are things that mean I'm working really hard to make changes in my life and differences in others lives. It wasn't said because I was mad or angry, it was said to illustrate that I am a progressive black man with positive goals.

And Mario at no point in any of the long post I wrote did I say I had lots of money. I have drive to make a difference in other peoples lives and I'm working towards being able to do that properly.

I also said that Ive got my own company, am on the board of another and I'm working while I write science fiction. These are things that mean I'm working really hard to make changes in my life and differences in others lives. It wasn't said because I was mad or angry, it was said to illustrate that I am a progressive black man with positive goals.

You could have just said you had your own company, was on the board of another and wrote science fiction. Money never had to enter the fray. In doing so, to me, you've basically contradicted the notion that you're a progressive black man.

YOUS JUST A SNOBBY NIGGA.

• Downvote 1

Don't try that chewbacca defence stuff on me. YOUR PEOPLE over populate our jails. More of YOUR WOMEN popping out more of your criminal children now we have a load of scummy girls who I call black mans meat popping of these brown ones. YOUR PEOPLE don't look after your kids you leave it to the state. That is why now I am fed up of London and me and my MRS are moving to bournemouth I work two jobs in morrisons and as bar man to live on ends

Meet I get very little sleep then you drug dealers

Come into my estate playing YOUR LOAD MUSIC waking me up I can not say nothing as I am scared of being shot as you black monkeys like to kill people for no reason. About

More than a few I would say no more than 3% of all black people in this country are progressive.

Marlivybez has probably recently lost his bummy job.

Hes going through that anger phase. coming here to rant about nonsense

Half of british YOUTH are out of work...simple. go and see worklessness up north you oaf.

you dont even have a proper job, along with the crap it is, ur a part time 'DJ' them ones,

and part time crack addict.

ur really in no position to talk down bout anyone collectively

but hopefully it will end well for ya.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I lost my job because I was caught smoking crack in the toilet venom go and die please homo thug. Your some semi confused guy so since rwd

Days you have not seen me make these topics cussing whites or cussing whites, hence the topic not getting locked Eric, smaddy, mario not getting into it. Go and get a marraige of convince and fuck off please u wilder beast.

About anger faze d*ckhead reading into to much shit again. Another guy who wants to believe what he wants to make him feel better. Beg you go down vauxhall tonight and draw down.

About sacked d*ckhead helped my trust get a 150k payment yesterday from the rcp for procedures they claimed never happened. Try again fella. Yeah my bummy job

You could have just said you had your own company, was on the board of another and wrote science fiction. Money never had to enter the fray. In doing so, to me, you've basically contradicted the notion that you're a progressive black man.

YOUS JUST A SNOBBY NIGGA.

I don't think Jigglypuff needs to be conversed with any more tbh but I would like to address this.

Me having a little extra money isn't (I don't believe) where a snobby attitude might come from. I put mammoth effort into what I do, I'm proud of that fact but also regularly tell myself I don't work hard enough to achieve goals that I wish to. Do I believe that the effort I put in isn't usual among black people? Yes, but do I believe it should be like this? f*ck no, we should all be busting our asses cos we are playing catchup in England. There are not enough black people working hard enough. Even I don't think I'm working hard enough.

Its not like I don't know people who are right now sat at home watching football on an internet stream from the neighbours internet connection, on a laptop that "Fell off the back of a lorry" while they haven't seen their kids this year...

...The f*cked up part is you've read that and likely imagined a black man when I'm actually talking about a white friend of mine.

It's stereotypes like that I'm working away from. Is it really snobby to be happy I am not that stereotype you hold in your head?

My thought is we as black people know the stereotypes, we should be working harder as standard, not specifically to get away from those stereotypes but the hard work would get us away from those stereotypes anyway... Then the few half white, half persian racist pricks might have to find something else to complain about

Guest Chelsea Jack

too much lols in this thread

lol @ taking what dinky says serious, its clearly all tounge in cheek

this davacious x lad seems like a c*nt in my book

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The tr0lling is a lot.

DX needs to calm down now and clock we are taking the piss.

Venom thought he would of known better as I have done this for years.

Chapp4uns blatant hate for me has blinded him to see when things are an obvious pisstake or he is a retard.

Well done Peter saw it what it was and never played along

MODS U CAN LOCK IF YOU WANT

Match is now done and got my giggles

• Upvote 1

hate words like, 'educated black man', 'successful black man'.

strong black woman

Like this sh*t should be rare

c/s..

As for the article I think it was pretty irresponsible from the press. At a time where a vast majority of younsters 16-24 are finding it extremely difficult to find work regardless of ethnicity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

NUMBERS DNT LIEEEE

theres no way you can just sweep this under the carpet

this is a damning indictment on the state of the black community

50% ! .,.. 1 in 2 ..

and some of the black denial in here is probabbly the reason... as an afghan i can take responsibility for the nauseating and negative quirks of my own culture and country

can you as a black man do the same ?

i was just at the gym and i was surrounded by litterally dozens of young black men... who couldnt speak properly and to me looked completely unemployable

if you cant learn to conduct yourself correctly and in your own life.. how can you hope to try and find a job

Not gonna lie 100% truth

Allot of black people do not know how to conduct themself or present themself in certain situations same with many whites aswell and certain asians from certain regions

NUMBERS DNT LIEEEE

50% ! .,.. 1 in 2 ..

and some of the black denial in here is probabbly the reason... as an afghan i can take responsibility for the nauseating and negative quirks of my own culture and country

i was just at the gym and i was surrounded by litterally dozens of young black men... who couldnt speak properly and to me looked completely unemployable

if you cant learn to conduct yourself correctly and in your own life.. how can you hope to try and find a job

problems in the black comunity dont make afgan problems better

NUMBERS DNT LIEEEE

50% ! .,.. 1 in 2 ..

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

winnar of the thread!

• Downvote 2