FIFA 13 - Join the VIP2 league! (X360) (P54)

Creed Diskenth

This + The Hut deal is good.

http://www.hotukdeal...a12-360-1292849

Posted this further up. Swear this company is run by a bunch of dopes at times though. Had an email from them saying

Thanks for placing your order with us at TheHut.com, order number *********.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• FIFA 13

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

Why are you expecting some major revamp to FIFA 12? It's highly likely that what we see in videos will look the same as FIFA 12 but what really matters is how the game feels. To me FIFA 12 had the potential to be football perfection but a few flaws prevented that. As long as they bring pro passing back and tweak tactical defending I'll be happy.

• Upvote 1

Why are you expecting some major revamp to FIFA 12? It's highly likely that what we see in videos will look the same as FIFA 12 but what really matters is how the game feels. To me FIFA 12 had the potential to be football perfection but a few flaws prevented that. As long as they bring pro passing back and tweak tactical defending I'll be happy.

not expecting a major revamp just changes to the major problems which there clearly won't be. its the same every year, can guarantee it will be another case of ping pong passing vs high pressure without fatigue for 90% of the matches. When i say it looks like fifa 12 im talking about the nonsense, everyman can pass like Xavi ping pong nonsense.

guaranteeee pro passing will never make a comeback

if anyone sees any good xbox 360 + fifa 13 bundles for pre order post them up :Y:

I'm gonna be pissed when this gets delivered now. Had a Thunderstorm this week in Manchester and not only did it f*ck up my Internet and phone line but I've just gone to hit the PS3 and the HDMI and Ethernet Port are not working on it......Bad times! Anyone think this is fixable on a DIY tip?

I'm gonna be pissed when this gets delivered now. Had a Thunderstorm this week in Manchester and not only did it f*ck up my Internet and phone line but I've just gone to hit the PS3 and the HDMI and Ethernet Port are not working on it......Bad times! Anyone think this is fixable on a DIY tip?

Pissed nah the ethernet port cant be gone just like that, its prob the cable that needs changing - if all else fails wifi connection is u.

hdmi prob is prob faulty cable aswell

Pissed nah the ethernet port cant be gone just like that, its prob the cable that needs changing - if all else fails wifi connection is u.

hdmi prob is prob faulty cable aswell

Ethernet Cable and HDMI cables are fine. Got 3 of them. HDMI works fine on the TV, PS3 Works fine on Composite cable and wireless Internet works fine on it. Just won't recognize the Ethernet cable anymore or give a signal from the HDMI port. Something must of gone inside it when the lightning struck. Gave me a damn headache all this waiting for Sky to sort my net out too. A mate round the corner had his PS3 Break, PC stopped working and his phone line broke down when this Lightning struck.

Nope, they all get f*cked.

Happened to me a couple of months ago. PS3 is gone. I had to get a new TV, new Sky box etc

What ever was plugged in gets f*cked.

Pressure innit. Although my TV is fine and my PC is fine as well. Kinda weird how the PS3 got affected, everything was on standby. Was like a flash grenade went off in the room when it struck.