FIFA 13 - Join the VIP2 league! (X360) (P54)

Creed Diskenth

this first touch sh*t is crippling me tbh...do not want!!!

ive also clocked if for some reason ur not online when playin RVP is still there at ARS

I used to get that. When I wasnt signed in with the right account / on live the squads were all out of date

Hmmm dunno bout this, feels...... loose

Maybe I just need to get used to it cause I never bought Fifa 12

You have a lot of adjusting to do. IIRC 12 was the one that brought in the new tactical defending controls.

Finally got this ting.

Didn't really play much of Fifa12 - Only got it a few weeks ago.

I swear I feel I'm at a disadvantage not using default controls. Especially with this new defending business.

Always used to just press with square, and sprint with R1, so I just change those two and change to alternate as well. Anyone got any advice in this sense? I've tried to get used to default controls but it's just long.

this first touch sh*t is crippling me tbh...do not want!!!

ive also clocked if for some reason ur not online when playin RVP is still there at ARS

Unlucky Nem

This game cripples scumbag players like you who just rely on holding sprint button to win games

The irony...coming from the guy who jus did full power through ball across the pitch and relied on Ronaldos silly pace to get on the end of it and score from anywhere ability...shatttttup

Whoever said "loose" ur right...sh*t jus doesn't feel connected/right.

But I rarely play against the CPU...so once I hit online I will see what the fellow earth walker levels are

Finally got this ting.

Didn't really play much of Fifa12 - Only got it a few weeks ago.

I swear I feel I'm at a disadvantage not using default controls. Especially with this new defending business.

Always used to just press with square, and sprint with R1, so I just change those two and change to alternate as well. Anyone got any advice in this sense? I've tried to get used to default controls but it's just long.

Anyone who doesn't use default controls are at a disadvantage tbf

The game is designed so you use the right/left triggers/R2/L2 to use the new dribbling system. I changed mine to pro buttons so i just kept practicing like that. Got the hang of it now though.

Just got to get used to holding l2 and r1 when dribbiling. As for buttons, just keep them as the pro buttons. Makes no difference